Everyone wants to have a shiny Pokemon and who wants to miss the Shiny Buizel Pokemon Go. You will be able to catch a lot of shiny Pokemon during the Kanto Tour event.
The Shiny Buizel and the Shiny Floatzel are going to make their debut in Pokemon on Jan 12 for the first time in the Sinnoh Celebration event. So we have a full guide on How to catch Shiny Buizel Pokemon Go? And all details about the Shiny Buizel Debut during the Kanto Tour in Pokemon Go, have a look.
Niantic is continuing to organizing events in Pokemon and there is one more event that is going to start soon. Players are already very excited about the Pokemon Go Tour Kanto, the Unova event is already going on and the upcoming region in this event is the Sinnoh region. The countdown for the Sinnoh region has already been started and we already have the timings.
Date and Time of Sinnoh Region Event: This special event is going to begin this Tuesday which means the event will begin on Jan 12, 2021, and the time of the beginning of this special event is around 10 am. The event will run until the next Sunday which meant the event will end on Jan 17, 2021, at 8 pm local time.
So this was all about the timing and now let us move on to our main topic which is How to catch Shiny Buizel Pokemon Go and the Shiny Buizel debut during the event.
Shiny Buizel Pokemon Go Debut and Kanto Tour Event
Shiny Buizel is going to make his debut in Pokemon Go for the very first time. Shiny Buizel will appear in Pokemon Go during an event which is named “Pokemon Go Tour: Kanto”. But during the event, Shiny Buzel will only appear in a specific region which is known as the Sinnoh Region.
So now let us see the features of this event.
- Chimchar, Piplup, Cranidos Shieldon, Snover, Turtwig, Biddof, Glameow, Combee, Purugly, Hippopotas, and the Skorupi is going appear in the wild, and if you are lucky you might encounter a shiny Buizel, as it is the rarest Pokemon and as of now not even present in the game.
- There will be some Pokemon who will be hatching from the 5 km eggs and they are as follows: Kricketot, Budew, Craindos, Shieldon, Bonsly, Bronzor, Croagunk, and Hippopotas.
- You can also enjoy the exclusive field research task which will reward you with Stardust and will lead you to encounters with Pokemon such as the Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, and even Buizel
- Here are some Pokemon that are going to appear in one-star raids: Chimchar, Shinx, Buizel, Turtwig, and the Gible,
Looks at more details below about the Shiny Buizel Pokemon Go.
How to Catch Shiny Buizel Pokemon Go?
There is no way you can catch a Shiny Buizel and you can’t even catch a normal Buizel right now, as there is no Buizel in Pokemon Go right now, but will make his appearing soon in this event. We will update you later on with an article and full guide on How to catch a Shiny Buizel Pokemon Go.
Also Read: CoD Black Ops Cold War Server Update 2021
We have some more details about this event have a look:
- In 3 star raids, these Pokemon will appear Lopunny, Hippowdon, Toxiccroack, and the Lumineon.
- In 5 star raid, these Pokemon will appear Heatran.
- In Mega Raids: Mega Charizard Y, Mega Blastoise, and the Mega Abomasnow.
So this was all about How to Catch Shiny Buizel Pokemon Go? Shiny Buizel Debut During Kanto Tour.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on How to Catch Shiny Buizel Pokemon Go? Shiny Buizel Debut During Kanto Tour.