All the gamers are excited to know the Shiny Zapdos Pokemon GO best Raid guide, Counters, and other details to capture this Pokemon in the game during the current Pokemon GO Raid. So, we have decided to bring complete information about it for you.
Here, you will know the best raid guide, counter, and much more about the Shiny Zapdos Pokemon GO. This guide will help you in capturing the Shiny form of Zapdos in the game easily. Let’s explore this guide without any delay.
Shiny Zapdos Pokemon GO Best Counters
You will get a total of one week’s time for this raid. You will not encounter the Shiny form of this Pokemon easily in the game. In order to catch the rare Shiny Zapdos Pokemon GO, you will have to do a lot of raids in the game. You may require to do more than 20 raids to encounter the shiny form at least once.
In order to catch this Pokemon, you will need some high-level trainers on the team. Without high-level trainers and maxed counters, it will be difficult work to catch this Pokemon in the game. We have provided some best counters that you can use to catch this Pokemon in the game.
It is actually Electric and Flying Pokemon in the game. When it comes to its vulnerabilities, this Pokemon is vulnerable to Ice and Rock moves. Below are the counters that you can use to easily catch this Pokemon in the game easily.
You can also read: Pokemon GO Pokestop Scanning
- You can use the Ice Fang and Avalanche moves of Darmanitan (Galarian Zen). It is a very effective counter against Zapdos.
- Smack Down and Rock Slide moves of Rampardos is also a great counter in the game to damage Zapdos.
- Another best counter for Shiny Zapdos Pokemon GO is Dragon Tail and Blizzard of Kyurem (Black).
- Using Terrakion with Smack Down and Rock Slide moves is also a great counter choice in the game that you can use against Zapdos.
- You can also go for Ice Shard and Avalanche moves of Weavile. This counter is very effective against the Shiny Zapdos.
- Using Darmanitan (Galarian Zen) with Ice Fang and Ice Punch moves will help you in defeating and catching Zapdos.
- Ice Shard and Avalanche move with Glaceon can also be used as a counter against Zapdos.
- Another amazing counter against Zapdos is Frost Breath and Avalanche moves by Jynx.
You can also read: Pokemon GO Porygon Z Best Moveset
These were some of the best counters against Shiny Zapdos. Keep it in mind that you will have to choose them wisely and make sure that the raid team has a minimum of three high-level trainers. In order to encounter the Shiny form of Zapdos, you will have to make sure that you do more than 20 raids because the chance of encountering the Shiny Zapdos is one out of twenty raids.
This Pokemon cannot be evolved in the game. There is not any evolution form of this Pokemon. Keep it in mind that it is a legendary Pokemon and it will not be an easy task to defeat the shiny form of this Pokemon. But, having high-level trainers and a choice of good counters will make your task easier.
You can also read: Best Elite Charged TM Pokemon GO
Conclusion: Shiny Zapdos Pokemon GO
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete information about the raid, counter, and other things about Shiny Zapdos Pokemon GO. So, do not miss the shiny form of this Pokemon in the game this time. If you have any questions or queries related to this, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and queries.
You can also read: How to best Cresselia Pokemon GO?