The latest Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.09 has released just now and all the players in this game are excited about the update of this game that has released on December 17, 2020. This latest update has brought a lot of fixes to the game.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of the latest Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.09, its downloading size, how to update your game to this latest version, and other details. Let’s explore these details without any delay.
Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.09 Released
Star Wars Squadrons is one of the most amazing space combat games that you can enjoy on various gaming platforms. Motive Studios has developed this game while EA is the publisher. The developer of this game regularly released updates to make the game better and bug-free. The latest Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.09 has released now. This latest update has fixed a lot of bugs and issues in the game. Due to this update, you will be able to enjoy your game smoother.
This update is available for all gaming platforms and you can download it now. The update file will vary according to your gaming platform. So, you can update this game on your PC, PS4, and Xbox One easily. We have provided the complete patch notes for you below.
You can also read: How To Find Ace Of Spades Catalyst in Destiny 2 Game
Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.09 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the latest Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.09. Read it completely to know about the fixes that are made in the game.
- Fixed an issue where aim assist would not function as intended when firing lasers at a player who was drifting
- Several backend improvements
- Fixed an issue where the B-wing would not progress certain Challenges for Bombers
- Fixed an issue where the Valiant Focus visor wouldn’t display correctly when worn by a Duros
- Fixed an issue where the thumbnail for the Recon Trainer helmet was incorrect
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Crit Chance Cap
- Fixed an issue where players who were made a Custom Matches admin would not receive any of the associated privileges
- Fixed an issue where Steam usernames could be displayed with extra unintended characters
- Fixed an issue where privacy settings in Custom Matches would be saved into the presets
- Fixed an issue where music would overlap for a spectator in Custom Games
- Fixed an issue where the Flagship health and shields would not display correctly on the tactical map
Starfighters & Components
- Fixed an issue where the Resonant Shield would affect lasers even when not overcharged
- Fixed an issue where the Rotary Cannon stats weren’t displaying accurately
- Fixed an issue where the Unstable Engine for the TIE defender did not display the correct stats
- Fixed an issue where the B-wing’s Gyro auxiliary would not double the other auxiliary’s ammo count
This was the complete patch notes of the latest Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.09. This latest update will be automatically installed on your device. In case you have disabled automatic updates, you will have to manually update your game.
You can also read: Rocket League Version Mismatch Xbox
Do not forget to share your opinion about this latest update of Star Wars Squadrons in the comment section below. We would love to hear your opinion about this latest update.
Conclusion: Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.09
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.09, its patch notes, and much more. So, update your game now to this latest version. If you have any queries or doubts related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.11 Patch Notes 18.104.22.168