Stellaris 3.6 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are excited to know the changes made to this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Stellaris game. Here, you can explore the complete information regarding the patch notes of the Stellaris game that would be helpful to you.
Stellaris 3.6 is available to download; you can download the new update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the Stellaris 3.6 update depends on the device.
You can also read: MW2 1.12 Update December 2022 Patch Notes
Stellaris 3.6 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Stellaris 3.6 game that will help you to explore the changes made to this game:
Changes and Additions
- AddedRolled Slave Revolt content into the general Separatist Revolt Situation as a variety when slaves try to revolt.
- The habitability planet icons in the system view can now be clicked just like on the galaxy map.
Machine name lists now use hexadecimal and 0-based sequential names.
- Added a tooltip for Detox saying how many Toxic Terraforming CandidatesTCs exist you have within your borders.
- Added “planet revolt” VO to the planetary revolt situation with Stellaris 3.6 Patch Notes.
- Added a Planet Automation setting which allows for construction even during resource deficits.
You can also read: Pokemon Go Promo Codes 2023: How To Redeem
- Torpedoes now have a maximum firing arc of 25 degrees and a shorter maximum range.
- Significant adjustments have been made to various ship combat behaviours.
- Added a new ship size: Frigates are an advanced form of Corvette specialized in delivering G-class weapons.
- Some sources of Evasion have been replaced with other effects with Stellaris 3.6 Patch Notes.
- Added a minimum range to all Large weapons except Lasers.
- Weapon component tooltips now display minimum range and firing arc.
- Strike Craft no longer intercept missiles but will continue to fight each other. Reduced the health and refresh rate of most strike craft.
- Added a version of the Synthetic ascension path for machines to Synthetic Dawn.
- Added support for Text To Speech in various views containing longer texts.
- Galaxies now default to Spiral (2-Armed) rather than Elliptical. Tiny Galaxies now support Spiral galaxies.
- Added the Cordyceptic Drones civic to Necroids for hiveminds, allowing them to reanimate all organic space fauna.
- Reworked the Ascension Paths from Utopia into traditional trees.
- Added an event on game start with Common Ground origin to let you pick your federation type.
- Added an archaeology site in a new solar system with a debris belt.
- Implemented new event chains.
- The developer has added the Conclave Federation Election type to Federations with Stellaris 3.6 Patch Notes.
- Added various new galaxy shapes, such as three and 6-arm spirals, and some more experimental and irregular shapes.
- The Aquatic trait now costs 2 points with Stellaris 3.6 Patch Notes.
- Tweaked Galactic Market location formula too far more strongly favours trade value in its criteria.
Added a Robot Assembly Complex building that gives two roboticist jobs. This is unlocked by a new Robotic Assembly Systems technology.
- The Logic Engines trait is now allowed on droids.
- Driven Exterminators should now be able to assimilate other machines after taking Synthetic traditions.
It is a very interesting 4X grand strategy video game that is full of fun. Paradox Development Studio is the developer of the Stellaris game. Paradox Interactive is the publisher of the Stellaris game. You can enjoy playing the Stellaris game on various platforms, such as Linux, macOS, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, and PlayStation 4. The Stellaris game was released on May 9, 2016. This game comes under the 4X and Grand Strategy genre.
You can also read: Genshin Impact 3.4 Release Date, Banner, Livestream, Leaks, Characters
It was the complete guide on Stellaris 3.6 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Stellaris 3.6 game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Stellaris 3.6 game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Stellaris 3.6 Patch Notes.