We have brought this article that will help you to explore Tarkov 357 Ammo Stats. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the Tarkov 357 game.
You can also read: Kingdom Hearts 4 Release Date 2023
Tarkov 357 Ammo Stats
357 is a pistol cartridge that you can use for pistols in Escape from Tarkov.
- .357 Magnum FMJ
- Damage: 70
- Penetration Power: 32
- Armor Damage: 40%
- Recoil: +12%
- Fragmentation Chance: 1&
- Ricochet Chance: 6.8%
- Heavy Bleeding Chance: 10%
- 357 Magnum Soft Point
- Damage: 80
- Penetration Power: 12
- Armor Damage: 15%
- Recoil: +25%
- Fragmentation Chance: -25
- Ricochet Chance: 20
- Heavy Bleeding Chance: 30%
- 357 Magnum JHP
- Damage: 88
- Penetration Power: 22
- Armor Damage: 28%
- Recoil: +15%
- Fragmentation Chance: 8
- Ricochet Chance: 60
- Heavy Bleeding Chance: 5.5%
- 357 Magnum Hollow Point
- Damage: 90
- Penetration Power: 15
- Armor Damage: 15%
- Recoil: +15%
- Fragmentation Chance: 60
- Ricochet Chance: 2.5%
- Heavy Bleeding Chance: 40%
You can also read: GT7 Update 1.13 Release Date, Upcoming Patch Notes
EFT Latest Update Patch Notes
After explaining the complete information regarding Tarkov 357 Ammo Stats, we would like to explain the latest update of the EFT game that will help you to explore more about this update. Here, we have explained the complete information regarding the patch notes of the EFT game:
- Optimized shadow and cloud shaders with EFT Latest Update Patch Notes.
- Added optimizations for physics and CPU time for processing light source visibility
- Added several optimizations for the game server and network component
- Optimized memory consumption of 3D models
- Improved the speed of loading into a raid
- Improved game stability during issues with backend connection
- Nvidia DLSS
- Auxiliary tools used in some crafting recipes will return back to the stash after production completion
- Added revolvers: Chiappa Rhino 200DS chambered in 9×19, Chiappa Rhino 50DS chambered in .357 with EFT Latest Update Patch Notes.
- Added weapon and armor repair kits. These kits can be found in raids, but can only be used while not in a raid.
- Added new ammo types: .357 Magnum Soft Point, .357 Magnum FMJ, .357 Magnum JHP, and .357 Magnum Hollow Point
- The developer has added leveling for revolver mastering.
- The developer has improved Rogue AI to enhance their teamwork interactions.
- The developer has added the ability to click the NEXT button on the PMC USEC/BEAR faction selection screen before the models are fully loaded.
List of Fixes
- Fixed visual water artifacts at the reservoirs on Lighthouse with EFT Latest Update Patch Notes.
- Objects are now correctly displayed in thermal vision goggles with high values of resampling enabled
- Bots are now aggressive to Player Scavs again if they shoot at another Player Scav
- Control settings in the Live client no longer reset to default if the player has the ETS client installed with different control settings;
- Glukhar’s guards no longer stop shooting at players when switching weapons after Glukhar’s death
- Fixed possible interface freezes when interacting with inventory and closing it by pressing the Tab key
- The cultist knife toxin durability now remains correct after it’s picked up by another PMC
- The developer has added the NVG enable/disable sounds for other players
We have explained the complete information regarding Tarkov 357 Ammo Stats. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the Tarkov 357. As soon we get any information regarding the Tarkov 357 we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Roblox Promo Codes May 2022
It was the complete information regarding Tarkov 357 Ammo Stats. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the Ammo Stats. If you have any queries regarding the Tarkov 357 then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Tarkov 357 Ammo Stats.
You can also read: How To Get Water Eggs in Animal Crossing