The latest TF2 Update Log for December 19, 2021, is finally released and due to this, all the players in this game are excited about it. They all want to know about the changes made to the game through this new patch. That’s why we have decided to bring this guide about its patch notes to you.
Here, you will get all details related to the new TF2 Update Log that is released on December 19, 2021, what are the new features that you will get in your game through this patch, the update file size, how can you update your game to this latest version, as well as other information that you need to know about it. So, let’s check out this guide without any delay.
You can also read: Days Gone 1.82 Patch Notes: Download Size
Team Fortress 2: TF2 Update Log for December 19 Available
Team Fortress 2 is a popular multiplayer first-person shooter game that is available for various gaming platforms including Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Mac OS X, and Linux. It is developed as well as published by Valve Corporation. This game was initially released in 2007 and even in 2021, it is played by a lot of gamers due to its interesting gameplay and the addition of new features to the game.
The developer of this game regularly brings new features and changes to the game to make it better even after 14 years of its release. The latest update of this game was released on December 19, 2021, and even the complete TF2 Update Log is available. A lot of changes have been made to the game and due to this, all its players want to know about it.
You can also read: Roblox Military Tycoon Codes December 2021
Update File Size
Currently, the exact update file size of this new update is not revealed. But, you can expect it to be large as it is a major patch. We will be updating the exact file size soon.
How to Update Team Fortress 2?
The process to update this game on your device is simple. Just restart the game and its new version will be installed. Due to this, it is simple to update this game on your gaming platform.
Detailed TF2 Update Log – Patch Notes on December 19
Here is the complete TF2 Update Log that you need to check out to know about the changes made and new features added to the game. Read it to know about all these new features and changelog.
You can also read: FF7 Remake PC Release Time, Download Size
- Fixed Your Eternal Reward ragdolls not fading
- Fixed Wrap Assassin projectiles colliding with invisible map entities
- Fixed ConTracker counting kills twice
- Fixed Halloween: Exorcism spell not being triggered by feign deaths
- Updated schema drop_type for hats shipped in the last few updates
- Updated Spark of Smissmas Unusual effect
- Fixed some slight coloring issues
- Adjusted lifetime values
- Updated The Giftcrafter and Beanie The All-Gnawing to fix material/model issues
- Updated the Steam Workshop dialog to support skipping several pages at once
- ConVar tf_steam_workshop_page_skip controls the number of pages to skip. Default is 10.
- Supports wrapping around the beginning and end of the list
- Updated/Added some tournament medals
- Updated the localization files
- Updated ctf_doublecross_snowy
- Fixed missing texture
- Fixed a few minor visual issues
- Updated pl_breadspace
- Fixed some clipping around cliffs and BLU base
We are concluding this article with the expectation that you have got all information about the latest TF2 Update Log for this month, all changes made to the game through this new update, its downloading file size, the steps to install it in your game, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: CoD Vanguard Update Today 1.09 Patch Notes