TF2 Update Patch Notes July 3 is out and the players are excited about the release of this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the TF2 game that will help you to explore more about this game.
You can also read: Your Bizarre Adventure Trello Codes July 2022: How To Redeem
TF2 Update Patch Notes July 3
Here is the list of patch notes for the TF2 game that will help you to explore more about this game:
- Fixed Spy feign deaths not showing the correct class portraits
- Fixed the client disconnect reason not always displaying
- Fixed the backpack materials for the Rewired Rampage Perilous Peridots and Quarrelous Quartz community medals
- Fixed the Spy using incorrect disguise weapons when disguising as Soldier, Pyro, Heavy or Engineer with no member of the same class on the opposing team
- Fixed projectiles sometimes colliding with teammates too early/late
- Fixed an exploit where dispensers could heal through the glass on some maps
- Fixed laggy animations on Halloween bosses, skeletons, ghosts and other ghoul-like beings
- Fixed an exploit with the Ap-Sap where players could spam noises
- Fixed an exploit where players could teleport back to their own spawn by changing loadout/class while touching the other team’s No Entry gate
- Fixed sv_vote_holder_may_vote_no ConVar to work with the recent vote changes
- Fixed the Spy’s feigned deaths with the Dead Ringer not showing up in the matchmaking quick team status bar
- Fixed an exploit related to clearing the in-game text chat with TF2 Update Patch Notes July 3.
- Fixed some HUD images being blurry when using low texture settings
- Fixed an exploit with the Huntsman in which a player could change loadout to negate the speed debuff when charged
- Fixed %killername% and other placeholder names sometimes showing up on the kill cam and stats screen
- Fixed an exploit where a Spy could disguise and create an invisible bullet-blocking shield at their feet
- Fixed being able to change names during a matchmaking game
- Fixed an exploit where players could use sv_cheats on secure servers
You can also read: The Long Dark Episode 5 Release Date – Gaming Platforms, All You Need to Know
After explaining the complete information regarding TF2 Update Patch Notes July 3, we would like to explain more about the TF2 game:
TF2 is a very interesting multiplayer first-person shooter game that is full of fun and joy. Valve Corporation is the developer as well as publisher of the TF2 game. You can play the Team Fortress 2 game on various platforms such as Windows Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Mac OS X, and Linux. You can play the Team Fortress 2 game on any of these gaming platforms.
This game was released on October 10, 2007. You can play the TF2 game in single-player, and multiplayer mode, you can play this game solo or with other players. Team Fortress 2 game offers simple gameplay and there are a lot of things to explore in the game.
We have explained the complete information regarding TF2 Update Patch Notes July 3. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of the TF2 game. As soon we get any information regarding the update of the TF2 game, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: EA Skate 4 Playtesting – How To Get Early Access, Register
It was the complete guide on TF2 Update Patch Notes July 3. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding the update of the TF2 game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the TF2 game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding TF2 Update Patch Notes July 3.
You can also read: COD Warzone Update June 30 Patch Notes Today 2022, Weapons, Gameplay, Bugs Fixed