TFT Set 9 Release Date is out, and the fans are excited to know the release of the TFT game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the release of the TFT Set 9, along with some other information.
You can also read: League Of Legends World Championship 2023, Ticket, Schedule, Price Pool
TFT Set 9 Release Date
On December 7, 2022, TFT Set 8 was released through Patch 12.23, and the players are excited to know when TFT set 9 will be released. All the players who have a PBE account can start testing TFT Set Eight starting on November 15. During the first week of testing, balance changes will take place.
During the release of the latest set, the players will earn ranked rewards for placements. The players who have ranked Gold or higher at any stage of the set have a chance to get Victorious Craggle Little Legend. The players who have ranked Gold or higher during both set halves have a chance to earn a Triumphant Craggle Little Legend.
TFT Set Regular Augment Changes
After explaining TFT Set 9 Release Date, here are the regular augment changes:
- Big Friend (Silver/Gold): The developer has changed the damage reduction from 10/18 to 9/15 per cent
- Built Different Three: The developer has changed the attack speed to 50/60/70/80 %
- Electrocharge One: Damage reduced to 40/60/80/100
- Cybernetic Uplink: Mana per second adjusted to 2/2.5/3
- Cybernetic Implants: Attack damage at all tiers changed from flat to 10/20/30 % attack damage
- Binary Airdrop: Components granted reduced from two to one
- Built Different One: Attack speed reduced to 25/35/45/55 %
- Celestial Blessing: Omnivamp reduced to 10/15/25 %
- Featherweights: Attack speed at all three tiers reduced to 20/30/50 %
- Cybernetic Shell: Health reduced to 80/120/180
- Celestial Blessing: Overheal shield reduced to 200/300/400
- Built Different Two: Health adjusted to 250/275/300/350
- Built Different Three: Health adjusted to 300/350/400/450
- Cybernetic Implants: Health for all tiers adjusted to 80/120/180
- Cybernetic Uplink: Health reduced to 80/120/180
- Built Different Two: Attack speed adjusted to 40/50/60/70 %
- Late-game Specialist: Gold reduced from 45 to 40
- Electrocharge Two: Damage reduced to 70/90/110/130
- High Roller: Bonus gold reduced from 10 to six
- Blue Battery Rework: Only available in the Gold tier
You can also read: Too Hot To Handle Season 5 Cast, Contestant List, Netflix Release Date
Double Up Changes
After explaining TFT Set 9 Release Date, here are the double up changes:
- Assist Armory has been changed to Gift Armories
- Each of the Gift Armories is randomly chosen in each game
- Two of the options will cost gold, while one is always free
- The second Gift Armory appears at Stages 5-2 and 5-3
- There are always three options to choose from
- Players can sell units during the Gift Armory to get gold
- Partners can only pick one gift
- The first Gift Armory appears at Stages 3-5 and 3-6
- Options vary from early to late-game gifts
How TFT Set 9 Augments Work?
After explaining TFT Set 9 Release Date, here is how TGT set 9 augment works. After the present, this information for set 9 is not available, so we have provided the complete information regarding set 8 augments:
Riot Games has made several Augments a permanent mechanic in the Teamfight Tactics game. It showcases over 160 evergreens Set Eight Augments in conjunction with 118 Hero Augments. For the first time, the augments were added to TFT through Gizmos & Gadgets as the main mechanic. They can also be stuck around Set Seven Dragons.
TFT Hero Augments
You can say that the Hero Augments are the main mechanic for TFT Set Eight. Each champion contains two different Hero Augments that can simply appear in an Armory offering three options.
Set 9 TFT regular Augments
After explaining TFT Set 9 Release Date, we would like to explain Set 9 TFT regular Augments. At present, set 9 regular augments are not available, so we have provided the set 8 TFT regular augments that would be helpful to you:
There are Gold Augments in TFT Set Eight in comparison to Silver. All the Heart, Crown, as well as Soul Augments, are new. Each tier offers different new individual Augments.
You can also read: Elden Ring 1.08 Update Patch Notes 7 December 2022 Today
After explaining TFT Set 9 Release Date, here are the Multiple-Tier Augments:
- Ancient Archives (Gold/Prismatic): Gain one Tome of Traits. Gain two Tome of Traits.
- Band of Thieves (Silver/Prismatic): Gain one Thief’s Gloves. Gain two Theif’s Gloves.
- Battlemage: Grants 15/25/35 armor and 15/25/35 ability power.
- Big Friend: Units that start combat next to a champion with over 1,650 health and take 9/15 per cent less damage for the remainder of combat.
- Built Different: A rework in Patch 12.12 changed Built Different to have stats that scale with Stages, between Stages two and five in Constructed and four and eight in Hyper Roll. Augment is no longer offered at multiple tiers.
- Built Different One: Health and attack speed adjusted to 250/250/300/350 health and 25/35/45/55 % attack speed.
- Built Different Two: Health and attack speed adjusted to 250/275/300/375 health and 40/50/60/70 % attack speed.
- Built Different Three: Health and attack speed adjusted to 300/375/450/525 health and 50/60/70/80 % attack speed.
Silver Tier Augments
After explaining the complete information regarding TFT Set 9 Release Date, we would like to explain Silver Tier Augments:
- AFK: You cannot perform any actions for the next three rounds. After three rounds, gain 20 gold.
- Pandora’s Items: Gain a random component. At the start of each combat round, items on your bench are randomized (excluding Tactician’s Crown, Spatula, and consumables)
- Consistency: Gain double streak gold.
- Recombobulator: All champions on your board permanently transform into random units that cost one more. Gain two Magnetic Removers.
- First Aid Kit: All healing and shielding of your team champions is increased by 25 per cent.
- Late-game Specialist: Gain 40 gold upon reaching level nine.
- Pandora’s Bench: Gain two gold. At the start of each combat round, champions on the three far-right bench slots transform into random champions of the same cost.
Gold Tier Augments
After explaining TFT Set 9 Release Date, here are the gold-tier augments:
- Ascension: After 15 seconds of combat, your champions deal 50 %more damage.
- Cluttered Mind: If your bench is full at the end of a round of combat, gain three experience points.
- Clear Mind: If you have no champions on the bench at the end of a round, gain three experience points.
- Better Together: Aura items that buff your team have their effects increased by 33 %. Gain a Locket of Solari.
- Combat Training: Your champions permanently gain one attack damage every time they kill an enemy unit. Champions start with eight % attack damage.
- Calculated Loss: After losing a round of combat, gain two gold and a free shop refresh.
- Axiom Arc: When your units kill an enemy, they gain 30 mana.
- Blue Battery: Grants 10 mana with each cast and eight ability power.
Gold Crest, Heart, and Threat
After explaining the complete information regarding TFT Set 9 Release Date, we would like Gold Crest, Hear as well as a threat:
- ADMIN Crest: You can get an ADMIN emblem and a Blitzcrank.
- Mascot Crest: You can get a Mascot emblem and a Yuumi.
- Ace Crest: Gain an Ace emblem and two gold.
- Duelist Crest: Gain a Duelist emblem and a Yasuo.
- Gadgeteen Crest: Gain a Gadgeteen emblem and an Annie.
- Hacker Crest: Gain a Hacker emblem and two gold.
- Supers Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Supers unit. Gain a Malphite.
- Civilian Creast: Gain a Civilian emblem and a Galio.
- Recon Crest: Gain a Recon emblem.
- Brawler Crest: Gain a Brawler emblem and a Lee Sin.
- Heart Crest: Gain a Heart emblem and a Yuumi.
- Anima Squad Crest: Gain an Anima Squad emblem and a Sylas.
- Star Guardian Crest: Gain a Star Guardian emblem and a Rell.
- Sureshot Crest: Gain a Sureshot emblem and a Sivir
- Mecha: PRIME Crest: Gain a Mecha: PRIME emblem and a Draven.
- Underground Crest: Gain an Underground emblem and a Vi.
- Defender Crest: Gain a Defender emblem and a Poppy.
- Ox Force Crest: Gain an Ox Force emblem and an Annie.
- Spellslinger Crest: Gain a Spellslinger emblem and an Annie.
- Renegade Crest: Gain a Renegade emblem and a Talon.
- Lasercorps Crest: Gain a Lasercorps emblem and Yasuo.
- Threat Level Maximum: At the start of combat, Threat units gain 75 maximum health for every Threat that you control on the board.
- Aegis Crest: Gain an Aegis emblem and a Vi.
- Underground Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Underground unit. Gain a Vi.
- Prankster Crest: Gain a Prankster emblem and a Jinx.
You can also read: Jumpstart 2023 – New Cards, Where to Purchase, Release Date
It was the complete guide on TFT Set 9 Release Date. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the release of the TFT Set 9. If you have any queries regarding its release, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding TFT Set 9 Release Date.