The Destiny 2 Title Update 12 will release soon and all the players in this game are excited about this upcoming update. They want to know about the contents of this upcoming title update that they will get in the game. Due to this, we have decided to bring the patch notes of this upcoming title update.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of the latest The Destiny 2 Title Update 12, new contents that will be added to the game through this latest update, and much more. Let’s explore these details about the upcoming title update without any delay.
The Destiny 2 Title Update 12 Patch Notes Available
Destiny 2 is one of the most popular games among gamers at the current time. The developer of this game also releases regular updates to make the gameplay better. An upcoming major update in this game is The Destiny 2 Title Update 12. The complete patch notes of this latest update are available before the release of this upcoming update. With the help of these patch notes, you will be able to know about the new contents that are going to be added to the game soon.
Currently, the exact release date of this upcoming title update is unknown. We will have to wait for a few more days to know the exact related date of this update. For now, read the patch notes given below and become ready to enjoy these contents to your game.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Remnants of Darkness
- New Weapons
- New Gear
- New Brand
- New Exotics
- New Global Event
- Optimization Station
- Global Event Shop
- Inventory Size Increase
- Ability to display the Mask anywhere
- Picking up Skills
- Gear Mods Filter
- The Summit Updates
You will be able to access this new menu from the Recalibration Station and it will also need newly introduced resource currencies to operate in the game.
Weapon – PDR (AR)
- Buffed damage to be more competitive within the Assault Rifle category
- This applies to all PDR variants (including Test Subject and Capacitor)
Exotic – Capacitor
- Increased magazine size to 41 (from 30)
- Adjusted to be 40 stacks of 1.5% Skill Damage (from 50 stacks of 1% Skill Damage)
- Increased weapon damage per skill tier to be 7.5% (from 5%)
Exotic – Bighorn
- Increased magazine size to 40 (from 30)
You can also read: Destiny 2 Aspect of Destruction Entropic Shards
Buffed Talent – Big Game Hunter:
- When scoped, switches to semi-automatic fire mode, dealing 450% weapon damage with each shot.
- Headshots grant +2% headshot damage. Stacks up to 50 times. Once at full stacks, 10 stacks decay every 4 seconds until all stacks have been removed. Headshots delay decaying of stacks.
- This change to how stacks decay should reward players who are able to continue getting headshots by allowing them to maintain their damage bonus because of their accuracy.
Exotic – Scorpio
Adjusted Talent – Septic Shock:
- Shooting a target applies stacks of venom, which last for 10s. Increasing stacks adds more severe debuffs to the target.
- Duration of Status Effects is based on the percentage of pellets hit on applying shot.
- 1 – Poison
- 3 – Disorient
- 6 – Shock
- 7 – Target takes 20% damage (from all sources)
- 2 – Bleed
- 4 – Disrupt
- 7 – Ensnare
- 8 – Target takes 20% damage (from all sources)
You can also read: Destiny 2 XUR Location November 2020
This was the patch notes of The Destiny 2 Title Update 12. For complete patch notes, you can visit the official site of Ubisoft to get all information.
Conclusion: The Destiny 2 Title Update 12
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details related to the latest and upcoming The Destiny 2 Title Update 12. Become ready to get this title update soon in your game. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: How to get Mod Components in Destiny 2?