Beating Tornadus can be tough as a lot of things have been changes in Pokemon Go. So if you want to know the Tornadus Pokemon Go Counters and Weakness below, we have provided all info related to this.
Read More: Destiny 2 Update 2.14 Patch Notes PS4, Xbox One, & PC
Tornadus is a legendary Pokemon and is coming back again in Pokemon Go, and you have to make sure that you beat him in the raid. Tornadus is a flying type Pokemon, and he has been in the game a lot of time and has also fought in a lot of raids, and this time he is coming again, but the bad thing is that a lot of strategies has been changes this time, so you will have to keep this thing in mind.
So here we have given the best Tornadus Pokemon Go Counters, weakness, and raid guide, have a look.
Read More: Destiny 2 Dinosaur Armor: Festival of the Lost Event (March 2021)
Best Tornadus Pokemon Go Counters: How to Beat Tornadus?
Beating Tornadus in Pokemon Go is actually difficult but not impossible. So you would require a guide that can help you to best this legendary flying Pokemon. Later, we will also tell you that How to catch shiny Tornadus in Pokemon Go, so let’s start.
Read More: Call Of Duty Cold War Update 1.14 Patch Notes on PS4, PS5, Xbox One
Here are all the perfect counters for the Tornadus raid:
- Zekrom: When it comes to the fast attack of Zekrom then you can use the Charge Beam and you can use the Wild Charge for the charged attack.
- Magnezone: Magnezone is a very good counter against Tornadus in Pokemon Go, and you can the Spark as the Fast attack and for the Charged attack, you can use the Wild Charge.
- Zapdos: Zapdos is one of the best counters that can be used against Tornadus. The best-charged attack would be the Thunder Shock and use the Thunderbolt as the charged attack.
- Raikou: Raikou is again a good option to have against Tornadus and the best-charged attack would be Wild Charge and use fast attack Volt Switch.
- Rhyperior: Use SmackDown as the Fast attack and for the charged attack, you can use the Rock Wrecker.
- Electivire: To counter Tornadus in Pokemon Go, Electivire is a very good option and the best fast attack would be thundershock and the wild charge would be the best charge attack.
- Rampardos: For Tornadus counter, Rampardos is a good option. Use Fast attack, SmackDown, and charged attack would be Rockslide.
Tornadus Raid Timings: When it comes to the timing then the Tornadus will appear in the legendary raids on Saturday on March 06th at 8 am at the local time and you will not be able to see him after 5 days as he will be leaving on Thursday, March 11th at 8 am.
So this was the best Tornadus Pokemon Go Counters and Raid timing, now have a look at how much CP is required to fight with Tornadus.
Tornadus Pokemon Go Counters: CP Required
If you are confused about how much CP is required to have a battle with the legendary flying Pokemon, Tornadus, then have a look here:
- No weather boost: 1828 to 1911 CP
- When the weather is windy then: 2285 to 2389 CP
So this was the CP you will be required to take a fight with Tornadus.
So this was all about How to beat Tornadus in the raid in March 2021, and the best Tornadus Pokemon Go Counters, weakness, and moveset. If you have any queries or suggestions then do let us know in the comment section and we try our best to give you a solution.
Read More: Genshin Impact 1.4 Patch Notes Today March 6, 2021, Live Streaming
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Tornadus Tornadus Pokemon Go Counters and Weakness | How to Beat? Raid Guide March 2021.