Total War Patch Notes 1.1.0 is out and the players are excited about the patch notes of the game. In this article, you can explore the detailed patch notes of the Total War game.
Total War Update 1.1.0 is out you can download and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the Total War game depends on the platforms.
You can also read: Hood Outlaws & Legends Update 1.13 Patch Notes – How to Update, New Features Introduced
Total War Patch Notes 1.1.0
Here are the complete patch notes of the Total War game:
Stability & Performance
- The developer has fixed a crash when the game window lost focus, such as when ALT+Tabbing to another window.
- The developer has fixed a crash that could occur when, in a multiplayer campaign set to allow simultaneous turns, a player exited the match during another team’s turn.
- The developer has fixed a crash triggered when selecting a Hero within an Army while moving that Army to merge with another.
- The developer has fixed a crash triggered after losing a Caravan, saving the next turn, and then re-loading the file.
- An issue that would result in white flickering lines appearing around mountain models on the campaign map has been fixed.
- With Total War Patch Notes 1.1.0, the developer has fixed a visual issue when selecting Kislev War Sleds.
- Tzeentch Realm: Fixed a stretched texture that appears on the background geometry during the ambush battle.
You can also read: Nuts and Bolts Best Brawlers – List April 2022
- The developer has fixed an issue that prevented accents from displaying properly in the lobby news feed.
- The developer has added the correct category icon for the Herald of Slaanesh (Shadow)
- With this update, the developer has added a missing icon for an effect in the Wood Elf building tree with Total War Patch Notes 1.1.0.
- The developer has updated unit audio of Leadbelchers as well as Ironblasters for a bigger PUNCH.
- An issue where handing off control of a second Army joining a battle to the AI would prevent them from joining and prevent the battle from concluding has been fixed with Total War Patch Notes 1.1.0.
- The developer has fixed an issue where the Everlasting Gift [technology] would remove some of the effects of the Gift of Slaanesh [upgrade] rather than applying the correct bonuses.
- The developer has fixed an issue where the Fire Mouth settlement would provide the option to construct major settlement buildings rather than minor settlement buildings.
- The Supply Lines values will now update properly when disbanding Lords.
- With this update, the developer has fixed an issue where Heroes would no longer gain skill points after progressing past Rank 40.
- The developer has fixed an issue where units docked in dockable areas would not adjust their firing arc so they could continue firing at enemy units.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Warpriest Vendor, Challenge, Gameplay
- The developer has fixed an issue where the Prologue could get stuck after the Battle for Fort Devingard.
- Yuri will no longer hop in place following the scream chasm trigger.
- The players should no longer be unable to progress when ending a turn immediately after losing Yuri.
The Realm of Chaos
- The developer has reduced the effect of negative traits inflicted upon entering the Realms of Chaos by ~50%.
- Negative traits inflicted by the Realm of Chaos will now be removed when a Legendary Lord completes the survival battle within that realm.
- Daemon Legendary Lords will no longer be afflicted by the negative traits within the realm of their respective Chaos God.
You can also read: SWGOH Conquest Guide – Difficulty Levels, All You Need to Know
It was the complete guide on Total War Patch Notes 1.1.0. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Total War game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Total War game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Total War Patch Notes 1.1.0.