If you want to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Home, then you have reached the correct place. You will have to follow some simple steps in order to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon GO to Home.
Here, you will know all the steps to Transfer Pokemon from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Home, other details related to this guide, and much more. Let’s explore the complete guide about it without any delay.
How to Transfer Pokemon from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Home?
Now, all Pokemon Go players can easily transfer their Pokemon from Pokemon Go to Home. You will have to just follow some simple steps in order to do this transfer. Keep it in mind that you will not be able to transfer the Pokemon back to Pokemon Go after the transfer. So, make sure that you choose the Pokemon carefully.
First of all, you will have to link Pokemon Go with your Nintendo Account. You can do it easily. In case you do not know the process to link them, you can check out the article on our site to link them. After that, you will have to follow some simple steps to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Home.
You can also read: How to link Pokemon Go to Nintendo Account?
Once you have linked Pokemon Go with your Nintendo Account, you will have to follow the given steps carefully.
- You will have to open the setting of Pokemon Go and then choose the Pokemon Home.
- Now, you have to click on the Send Pokemon button.
- You will have to check the GO Transporter Energy. It will be full for the first time transfer. Now, you have to Continue.
- The next step is to select the Pokemon that you want to transfer. Once you will select the Pokemon, press the Next button.
- Now, you will have to confirm the Pokemon as well as the amount of GO Transporter Energy cost for this transfer. if you are fine with it, press the Transport button.
- You have successfully transported a Pokemon. Keep it in mind that you will have to receive the Pokemon in Pokemon Home before transferring another Pokemon.
- When you will open Pokemon Home on your mobile, you will find a prompt to confirm the transferring of Pokemon from Pokemon GO.
- Make sure that you tap Yes.
- Now, you will have to select View transferred Pokemon.
- After that, you have to just select the Receive Pokemon option.
- In case you have selected No on the prompt screen, you will have to go to Options and then Pokemon GO Link. Now, you can press the receive option for confirming the transfer.
- If you want to receive the transferred Pokemon on Pokemon Home on your Nintendo Switch, then you will have to follow the given steps.
- First of all, you have to select the Pokemon Go option from the main menu of Pokemon Home on Switch.
- Now, you will see all the Pokemon that are transferred. Just click the receive button to receive them.
You can also read: Pokemon Go How to catch Lugia?
Do not forget to share your opinion about how to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Home. We would love to hear it from you.
Conclusion: Transfer Pokemon from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Home
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete guide on how to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Home. So, follow all the steps carefully for transferring your Pokemon. If you have any doubts or queries related to this, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Pokemon Go Egg Pool November 2020