EA Vancouver has released the UFC 4 Update 8.00 Patch Notes and the update is now available to download. This update will add new fighters and a lot of new content to the game. So if you want to know more about this update keep reading this article.
Read More: NBA 2K21 Update 1.08 Complete Patch Notes, February 2021
UFC 4 has not got any major update this year and we were expecting a major update for the game this month and here it has arrived. According to the UFC 4 Update 8.00 Patch Notes, this update will bring a lot of new content to the game. New fighters will be added and also add a lot of different stuff. The UFC 4 Update 8.00 Patch Notes was released yesterday on February 11, 2021.
Below, we have shared a full list of UFC 4 Update 8.00 Patch Notes, have a look.
Read More: COC: How to Win Hog Mountain Challenge | Get 3 Star Easily in Clash of Clans (Feb 2021)
UFC 4 Update 8.00 Patch Notes Out: Adds New Fighters
It was expected that EA Vancouver will soon release a major update for UFC 4 and the update will bring a lot of new content and stuff. So here is the new update of UFC 4 which will bring a lot of additional content, new fighters, and some other new stuff.
Have a look at the official UFC 4 Update 8.00 Patch Notes:
- There are no official Patch Notes out for UFC 4 Update 8.00 and the Discord server of EA Vancouver has not provided any info about the notes, but here are some expected changes and fixes we could found in the game after this update.
- All issues related to Dominick Cruz’s Special Outside Lunge have been fixed and now it has the proper evasion windows and can actually evade 2 strikes.
- The Defender scramble cost against the Hiptoss from Collarite and Muay Thai has been reduced.
Download Size: Since this is a major update, the download size of the UFC 4 update 8.00 weighs around 3.86 GB. The download size may vary depending upon the platform. The update is now available to download.
UFC 4 Update 8.00 Patch Notes: Major Update for PS4
Here are some major updates and bug fixed for PS4 in the UFC 4 Update 8.00 Patch Notes, have a look:
- 2 New Fighters have been added.
- Aleksander Rakic and Marvin Vettori
PS4 Gameplay Updates:
- Permanent Block Damage has been increased.
- Issues related to the Pivot Counters damage has been addressed.
- Defender Scramble Cost against the hip toss from has been decreased.
- Now it requires 20% of stamina to attempt the Muay Thai Hip toss.
- The speed of various combos has been reduced.
- A lot of animation tuning and the minor bug has been fixed.
- On the Black Lean, an issue related to the evasion consistency has been resolved.
- On tower takedown scramble, the defender stamina has been reduced.
So these were all the changes and additional content that has been added to the game according to the official UFC 4 Update 8.00 Patch Notes.
Read More: Pokemon Go Kanto Tour Red vs Green | Which One Should You Choose?
When it comes to the conclusion then we can conclude that however the UFC4 Update 8.00 is a major update but it doesn’t add a lot of content to the game and it is just going to add 2 new fighters to the game. The first one is Aleksander Rakic and the second one is Marvin Vettori. Apart from this, there is nothing special in this update, however, a lot of changes have been done on the PS4 version of UFC 4.
Read More: Godfall Update 2.4.44 Patch Notes, Download Size February 2021
Hopefully, your will like our approach on UFC 4 Update 8.00 Patch Notes Live Today on February 12 | Download Size.