We have brought the Valorant Patch Notes 1.06 for you as the latest update of this amazing game is released. After the release of this latest update, all players in this game are excited to know the changes made in the game through this update.
Here, you will know the complete Valorant Patch Notes 1.06 that will help you in knowing all the changes made in the game through this latest update that is released today. Let’s explore the complete patch notes of this update.
Valorant Patch Notes 1.06
Valorant Patch Notes 1.06 is here after the release of this latest update. You can now know all the changes made in the game through this latest update.
1. Agent Updates
- The audio as well as visuals for blinding effects “Phoenix’s Curve and Breach’s Flash” will now indicate where to turn away, and when it will be safe to look again.
2. Weapon Updates
- All shotguns are updated in the game to be less accurate when they will be fired in the air.
- Spread penalty when in the air will increase from 0.5 >>> 1.25
- When the shotguns are doing well in situations they are supposed to, it will be some overly frustrating moments where people would be accurate with these weapons while in the air. So, some of those encounters are curbed while still making them possible if you catch an opponent at a short distance. The developer of this game will be investigating more potential changes to shotguns.
3. Quality of Life
- The “Show Owned Only” toggle will now persist between screens and the client restarts in the Collection menu screens.
4. Bugs Fixes
A lot of Bugs are also fixed in the game. Here are the all bugs fixed in the Valorant Patch Notes 1.06 update.
- The player’s HUD was sometimes disappearing. This bug is now fixed.
- A bug is fixed in the deathmatch match history and match details where the ties between 3 or more players were not displaying as a tie. They were showing the lowest rank as if they were not tied. Due to this, players were facing problem in the game.
- A bug was allowing the progress towards competitive matchmaking for new players by forfeiting unrated games. Now, this bug is fixed in the game. You will no longer see this bug in the game.
- Forfeited games will now not count towards the Competitive requirement for the team who forfeited. It is also a change made in the game.
- ‘<Missing String Table>’ was appearing in the chat log. Now, the developer of this game has fixed this bug.
- The names of strange players were appearing in the chat while managing the party invites. Now, this bug is also fixed in the game.
- Some players were missing rewards in the game after reaching the end of Agent Contracts or the Act Battle pass. Now the bug is fixed by the developer of this amazing game. Now, you will be able to get the missing rewards by playing a game. It will also include missing rewards from Act 1.
This was the complete Valorant Patch Notes 1.06. These all the changes were made in the game through this latest update. You will also notice these changes in your game after updating to the latest version of this game.
Conclusion: Valorant Patch Notes 1.06
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete Valorant Patch Notes 1.06 in this article. Now you know the changes made in this amazing game through this latest update. If you have questions or queries related to this amazing game, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and queries.
You can also read these articles: