Valorant Update 2.03 Patch Notes is out and the players are very excited to know the changes made with this update. This update has made a lot od changes with this update. This update has also fixed some bugs and introduced some changes with this game. We have the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about this game.
Valorant Update 2.03
This update is available to download, you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. We have the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about this update.
You can also read: How to Start Quest “The Voice On The Other Side Destiny 2?”
Valorant Update 2.03 Patch Notes
Reyna got a duel nerf as well as buff in hope of reigning in some of “pubstomp” potential.
- Maximum Devour(Q) and Dismiss(E) charges is reduced 4 >>> 2.
- Cost of Devour as well as Dismiss charges is increased 100 >>> 200
- Slain enemies Reyna has damaged in the last 3 seconds now drop Soul Orbs, even if Reyna does not land the killing shot with Valorant Update 2.03 Patch Notes.
- Now with Valorant Update 2.03 Patch Notes, Gatecrash displays the range at the tether can be seen by enemies while moving on the minimap.
- The range that enemies are able to hear the audio of a Gatecrash teleport is now displayed on the minimap.
You can also read: Nintendo Direct 2021 Live Time in Japan, USA, UK Time Zone, Feb 17
- While in the Dimensional Drift, Now, Yoru’s minimap is visible.
- Dimensional Drift would not body block enemies.
- Movement speed while zoomed is now at 90% of the unzoomed movement speed.
- Price decrease from 1100 >>> 1000.
- Zoom magnification is increased 2.5x >>> 3.5x.
Stinger (Full Auto Free)
- Price is increased from 1000 >>> 1100.
- Full auto fire rate is reduced from 18 >>> 16.
- The developers have adjusted the pitch (vertical) recoil curve for full auto, recoil climbs more aggressively past the 3rd bullet with Valorant Update 2.03 Patch Notes.
Stinger ((Burst Free)
- The developers have adjusted the pitch recoil to be more aggressive just after the first burst.
- With this update, the developers have added more errors on bursts just after the first one.
- The developers have improved the recovery time on the burst mode from .45 >>> .4.
- The lodout gamut may vary from match to match but also features the mix of both weapons and abilities.
- Our biggest goal for Escalation is just to offer a quick, fun mode that will encourage the social play.
- Now, Act Rank Badges would be based on your highest rank win, in place of your ninth best win.
Quality of Life
- Now, All sprays would be destroyed on round start.
Death Sequence Improvements and Updates
- Time spent on the full black screen in place of ~0 seconds >>> 0.25 seconds.
- The total time of the death sequence is not changed, it remains at 2.75 seconds.
You can also read: Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.14 Patch Notes Today on February 17 New Features Added
- The developers have also fixed the issue where Yoru’s decoy had slightly different sounding footsteps than Yoru himself.
- With this update, the developers have fixed an issue where the in-world indicator for Cypher’s Cyber Cage disappeared if it took damage.
- An issue has been fixed where where Sova’s Owl Drone could clip through specific map geo and view the other side.
- The developers have fixed an issue where Skye’s Seekers could not work if she was killed at a very specific moment while casting them.
- An issue has been fixed where Yoru’s Bait can sometimes fall through the floor when the stationary version was placed.
We have explained the complete information regarding Valorant Update 2.03 Patch Notes. If you want to explore more then you can visit: Source
It was the complete guide on Valorant Update 2.03 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: Is There A Shiny Luvdisc in Pokemon Go?