War Thunder Update 3.68 Patch Notes is out with some changes. Here are the complete patch notes of this game.
War Thunder Update 3.68 Patch Notes
- Artillery explosion sounds have been improved and are now more powerful. Now, they will be louder at lower frequencies, and will not be suppressed by other sounds as easily.
- The sounds of firing the machine guns on ground vehicles have been improved and firing sounds in the medium frequency range have been added.
You can also read: Update King Legacy Codes Wiki 2021
- The fire rate sounds (up to 1,000 rpm) for machine guns have been fixed with War Thunder Update 3.68 Patch Notes.
- Changes in the sounds of machine-gun fire for naval forces, which would occur as the distance between the gun and listener increased, have been made more explicit.
- The volume of a ground vehicle’s suspension (as it bounces up/down) will now depend on the player’s engine volume setting.
You can also read: Bloons TD 6 Update 26 Patch Notes, Download
Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic, and weaponry changes:
- Strv 122B PLSS — A bug where the controls for the commander’s optics would rotate together with the optics module in the X-Ray view of the vehicle has been fixed.
- Ta 152 H-1 — A bug that would cause missing textures around the engine area has been fixed.