Warzone Patch Notes June 3, 2022 is available that you can check to explore the changes made with this update. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Warzone game.
You can also read: Paladins RWBY Patch Notes June 2022
Warzone Patch Notes June 3, 2022
Here are the complete patch notes that you can explore in the game:
- The developer has fixed various issues with the Squad Total Cash counter such as it 1) including the cash of a Player who has left the match and 2) not behaving correctly when Players are in the Gulag.
- The developer has fixed an issue causing unintended delays following certain actions while using the H4 Blixen (VG).
- The developer has fixed an issue causing unintended visuals during the Caldera Infil cinematic.
- The developer has fixed an issue causing the “Wakizashi” Camo Challenge to not track progress.
You can also read: How To Use XL Candy Pokemon Go 2022 Guide, Level 40 & 50
Here, you can explore the weapons that you can explore with the update of this game:
- Assault Rifle Alpha (VG)
- Max Damage Range has been decreased to 27.9 meters, down from 30.1 meters
- NZ-41 (VG)
- The Recoil intensity decreased
- The Recoil deviation decreased
- Muzzle Velocity increased by 10%
- Max Damage decreased to 37, down from 40
- The minimum damage has been increased to 34, up from 32
- 6.5mm Sakura 50 Round Mags
- The damage Penalty has been removed
- Fire Scaler decreased to 5%, down from 12%
- 8mm Klauser 40 Round Mags
- Damage Penalty has been removed
- The damage range penalty has been decreased to -10%, down from -20%
- Reduced the spawn rate of Radar Jammer Field Upgrade on Rebirth Island with Warzone Patch Notes June 3, 2022.
- Recon Drone Field Upgrades have been removed from Underground Transit System loot.
You can also read: Playstation Plus Premium Release Date, Gamelist, Price, UK, Asia, USA
- Serpentine: Updated description text to better represent the behaviour of damage reduction.
- Restock: Recharge Time increased to 30 seconds, up from 25 seconds
We have embedded a tweet related to the Warzone game that will help you to explore more about it:
📢 We have pushed a small update to enable High Value Loot Zones in Battle Royale. You can read more about this new feature in the blog: https://t.co/bSBxJupgUF
Additionally, Trello cards have been created for Champion of Caldera stats not tracking and Gulag footstep audio.
— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) June 3, 2022
Call of Duty Warzone
After explaining the complete information regarding Warzone Patch Notes June 3, 2022, we would like to explain more about the Warzone game:
It is a very interesting free-to-play battle royale video game that is full of fun and joy. This game was released on March 10, 2020. You can play the Call of Duty Warzone game on various platforms such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X/S. You can play the Warzone game on any of these gaming platforms. This game comes under the battle royale and first-person shooter genre and it supports multiplayer modes.
We have explained the complete information regarding Warzone Patch Notes June 3, 2022. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the Warzone update. As soon we get any information regarding the update of the Warzone game, we will be the first to inform you.
It was the complete guide on Warzone Patch Notes June 3, 2022. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Warzone game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Warzone game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Warzone Patch Notes June 3, 2022.
You can also read: Madden 23 Review, Gameplay, System Requirement, Price, Rating