Warzone Season 6 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are excited to explore the updated notes of the Warzone game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the patch notes of the Warzone game that will help you to explore more about this game.
You can also read: Escape Game Fortnite Codes September 2022: How To Redeem
Warzone Season 6 Release Date
Here is the list of patch notes of the Warzone Season 6 game that will help you to explore more about this game
Warzone Season 6 is going to be released soon. It will be released on 7th October. The release time of this series is the UK: 5 am (BST), Europe: 6 am (CEST), East Coast US: 12am (EDT), and West Coast US: 9 pm on Wednesday, October 6th (PDT).
Warzone Season 6 Patch Notes
Here is the list of patch notes of the Warzone Season 6 game that will help you to explore more about this game:
- Loot across Verdansk has been adjusted as follows…
- The RC-XD Killstreak has been removed from all modes until further notice.
- The .410 Ironhide (BOCW) and Grav (BOCW) have been added
- New Gulag loadouts
- Plunder respawn behavior has been updated to provide Players with more dynamic infiltrations
- New ground and Supply Box loot
You can also read: Update All Star Tower Defense Codes September 2022: How To Redeem
New Weapons (BOCW)
- .410 Ironhide: Shotgun (Launch)
- Lever-action shotgun. High damage at close range with an improved fire rate. Reliable 2-shot kill with a short 1-shot kill range with Warzone Season 6 Patch Notes.
- Obtain the Rattler Shotgun for free and ready to use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone at Tier 15 of the Season Six Battle Pass.
Hammer & Sickle (In-Season)
- Dual wield melee. A powerful union between industrial and agricultural tools. Demonstrate the strength of labor with deadly melee attacks at close-range with Warzone Season 6 Patch Notes.
- Obtain via unlock Challenge or via Blueprint in the Store.
Grav: Assault Rifle (Launch)
- Obtain the Grav Assault Rifle for free and ready to use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone at Tier 31 of the Season Six Battle Pass.
- Full-auto assault rifle. Fast-firing rifle with improved range. Fastest bullet velocity in class with modest damage and moderate recoil.
- Tiger Team Spotlight
- Movement Speed multiplier decreased from 3.2% to 3%
- ADS Movement Speed multiplier decreased from 3.2% to 3%
You can also read: MLB The Show 22: Best cards in Diamond Dynasty – Tier list (September 2022)
VDV 40 Rnd Fast Mag
- Reload Empty Time decreased from 2.23 to 2.32 seconds
- ADS Speed multiplier decreased from .8 to .78
- Reload Time decreased from 1.93 to 2.11 seconds
UI, UX, And More
- Regiments are now frozen to ensure a smooth transition over to the new Clan-based system, coming later this year.
- Players will now only be able to view their Regiment Roster and inspect other Players with Warzone Season 6 Patch Notes.
- The visual style of all loot cards has been updated!
- In addition to this change, we’ve added information about the fire type of a Weapon to each loot card.
- This will allow Players to observe if a Weapon is automatic, semi-automatic, or burst before committing to it, without having to fire test shots or lose their next engagement.
You can also read: Sonic Speed Simulator Codes 2022 September: How To Redeem
It was the complete guide on Warzone Season 6 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Warzone Season 6 game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Warzone game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Warzone Season 6 Patch Notes.