Warzone Update August 2022 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are super excited about the release of the Warzone update. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Warzone Update that will help you to explore more about this game.
The download size of Warzone Update August 2022 depends on the device. There are a lot of things to explore in the Warzone Update.
You can also read: Garena Free Fire Codes August 2022: How To Redeem
Warzone Update August 2022 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Warzone Update that will help you to explore more about this game:
At present, the patch notes of the Warzone game for the month of August are not available, so we have listed the patch notes of the previous version of this game:
Here, we have listed the bugs that have been fixed with the new update of the Warzone game:
- Fixed an issue causing certain Kali Sticks (MW) Blueprint variants to deal more damage than intended.
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera/Fortune’s Keep allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing Tac Map icons to overlap with POI names with Warzone Update August 2022 Patch Notes.
- Fixed another issue causing the out-of-bounds audio and visual warning on Fortune’s Keep to remain stuck on screen during the pre-match lobby.
- Fixed an issue causing Tac Map icons to overlap with POI names.
- Fixed an issue causing the Pay Respects Challenge to summon more Zombies than intended.
- Fixed visual and audio issues caused by Fighter Plane bullet impacts/explosions.
- Fixed an issue causing the Cash Extraction Public Event mercenary AI to tunnel vision Trophy Systems.
You can also read: Shindo Life Codes New Update Codes August 2022: How To Redeem
- Recoil Recovery decreased by 20%
- Recoil Recovery is the speed at which the screen attempts to return to the center after firing each shot. The result of this change is a noticeable difference in recoil intensity for the NZ-41 (VG) and was originally intended to be paired with the last update to the Weapon’s recoil.
- 8mm Klauser 40 Round Mags
- Recoil Control Penalty now increased to -10%
H4 Blixen (VG)
- Call of Duty: Warzone’s latest update is now live as of July 7th.
- Lower Torso Damage Multiplier decreased to 1.0, down from 1.1
Warzone Update August 2022 Release Date
After explaining the complete information of Warzone Update August 2022 Patch Notes, we would like to explain more about the Warzone Update release date:
At present, the release date of the Warzone Update August is not fixed, so you have to wait till the release date of this update is announced. Once we get any information regarding the release of the Warzone Update, we will be the first to inform you.
Warzone is an amazing free-to-play battle royale video game that is full of fun. Infinity Ward and Raven Software are the developers of the Warzone game. Activision is the publisher of the Warzone game. You can play the Warzone game on various platforms such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X/S. You can play the Warzone game on any of these gaming platforms. This game was released on March 10, 2020. Call of Duty Warzone game supports multiplayer mode; you can play this game with multiple players.
You can also read: Roblox Anime Adventures Codes August 2022 – How to Redeem, New Codes
It was the complete guide on Warzone Update August 2022 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding update of the Warzone update. If you have any queries regarding updates to the Warzone game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Warzone Update August 2022 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Apex Legends Update 2.01 Patch Notes 1.000.015