Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.11 Patch Notes is out and the players are very excited to know the changes made with this update and the features added to this game. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about this game and update.
Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.11
This update is available to download, you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The size of this update is 10.2 GB for PS4. The size of this update may vary from one device to another. This update will be automatically downloaded to your device, if automatic downloading does not take place then you can download it manually.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Update 2.12 Patch Notes 188.8.131.52 Today on February 24, Download Size, and New Bounties
Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.11 Patch Notes
Here is the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about this game:
- The developers have fixed the issue where the audio could sometimes cut off when in the Bareknuckle Arena.
- With this update, the developers have fixed the crash that can sometimes occur when loading into the game.
- Some translations to the radio HUD menu have been added.
- The issue has been fixed that can cause the Photo Booth for becoming unavailable if saving or loading while in it.
- With Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.11 Patch Notes, the developers have fixed the clipping issue for different outfits.
- The issue has been fixed where the player was unable to fast forward if a drone was near the fast forward prompt.
- Some crashes have been fixed on all platforms.
- The crash has been fixed that can occur on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X while Ray Tracing was turned on.
- Now, Bikes have learned that flying is not appropriate if they clip a curb at high speed.
- The developers have fixed the issue where some building lights could pop on as well as off as the users walked away from them.
- The crash has been fixed that can occur while entering the clothing store during the “Driven to Distraction” Borough Mission with Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.11 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Pokemon Go: How to Defeat Sierra in March 2021? Counters, Weakness, and Tactics
- The crash has been fixed that may occur while resuming the game from suspended mode.
- The issue has been fixed where the Audio Language selection could sometimes reset.
- With Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.11 Patch Notes, the developers have fixed the issue where the game could not respond to a second controller, while the console was switched from one profile to another.
- The developers have fixed the issue where the audio could be muted if swapping user profiles while in the game.
- The developers have fixed the speech to Text feature that was inactive on PlayStation 5.
We have explained the complete information regarding Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.11 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further updates. As soon we will get any information regarding this update, we will be first to inform you. This game is available on different platforms such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Stadia, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Amazon Luna. You can enjoy playing this game on any of these gaming platforms. Watch Dogs Legion supports both single and multiplayer modes.
You can also read: Pokemon Go Promo Codes in March 2021 | 100% Working Codes
It was the complete guide on Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.11 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: Ark Update 2.49 Patch Notes Today on February 24, and Platform Specific Changes