Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.05 is released on November 5, 2020, and all the players in this game are excited about this latest update as it is the first huge patch that is released by the developer of this game after the release of this game.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of the latest huge Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.05, the downloading size of this latest update, and other details. Let’s explore the complete details about this latest update without any delay.
Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.05 Released
Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.05 is released on November 5, 2020, and it is the first huge update of this game. This latest update will bring some optimizations as well as bugs fix in the game. You will have to spend about 1.7 GB of data to install this latest update on your PS4. This update file size will vary according to your gaming platform. The downloading time will depend on your internet speed. So, start downloading the latest update with a stable and fast internet connection.
We have provided the complete patch notes of this latest update for you. It will help you in knowing about all the optimizations and bugs that are fixed in the game.
You can also read: Watch Dogs Legion Details
Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.05 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the latest update 1.05 that is released for Watch Dogs Legions. Read them completely to know about the changes made in the game through this latest update.
- Optimized HDR support to reduce flickering experienced in specific conditions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect cinematic to play after choosing one of the options in the “More Human Than Human” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause cinematics to miss characters and sound when starting the cinematic with a ranged weapon equipped.
- Fixed an issue that could cause personal drones to not have the proper UI indicator showing their location when being called.
- Fixed an issue that caused audio files to not automatically play when being picked up.
- Fixed an issue causing enemy Rusher archetypes to constantly shout. A bit too chatty, innit?
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen when swapping operatives near the Buckingham Palace.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the hacking puzzle to become stuck after using the Viral Hacking ability during the “The Face of the Enemy” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the operative to hold a gun during the “In Full Blume” mission cinematic when interacting with the objective marker while having certain weapons drawn.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an operative to get stuck in a looping animation after equipping the LTL APGL weapon.
- Fixed an issue causing the hologram of the Leopard Mask to appear behind the operative instead of the glass of the mask.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the credits to roll before the loading screen had finished. Roll credits!
You can also read: PS5 or Xbox Series X
- Fixed crash that could occur when starting a new game.
- Fixed certain graphical glitches occurring when frequently switching between the loadout menu of operatives in the team app.
- Corrected the photo sharing hashtag to now be #WatchDogsLegion. Show us your pictures, DedSec!
This was the This was the complete patch notes of the latest Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.05. So, download it now on your gaming platform to get all these changes in the game.
You can also read: Xbox Series S Available Storage
Conclusion: Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.05
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.05, complete patch notes of this latest patch, and other information. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Watch Dogs Legion Downloading Size