We have brought this article that will help you to explore who is the final Boss in Elden Ring. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding The Final Boss, location, name, weakness, as well as how to beat it.
Table of Contents
Who Is The Final Boss In Elden Ring?
The players who are traveling through the world are excited to know the Elden Ring journey encounters different types of bosses that try to stop the players. There is a final boss in the Elden Ring game that is the final test of the characters for restoring peace. The players want to know the exact “Final Boss” of the Elden Ring game.
When it comes to the Final Boss in the game, then there is not any particular Final Boss in the Elden Ring game. The final fight in Elden Ring has the player fight two final bosses split into two different phases. The names of two different bosses are Radagon of the Golden Order as well as The Elden Beast.
At the first phase of the final fight, the player will do a battle Radagon of the Golden Order. There is a ruined human figure as well as the second husband of Queen Maricka. It is a tough fight that is too much similar to some different endgame boss fights in Elden Ring game.
He is an orange-haired figure who has only one arm that he simply uses to swing the hammer.
Elden Beast is a great otherworldly creature as well as a direct liegeman of the Greater Will. It is a large creature that can easily tower over the player. It has some gold accents to a translucent black body. It looks like a sea-serpent/loch ness monster-like creature. It can easily storm through the battle arena as well as dive under the water. It has full of power from the Elden Ring as well as its attacks that are slow and powerful.
You can also read:Shard of Alexander Elden Ring – Use, Location, How to Get
Elden Ring Boss Locations
After explaining Who Is The Final Boss In Elden Ring, we would like to explain its locations:
- Soldier Of Godrick (Tutorial Boss)
- Burial Tree Watchdog (Stormfoot Catacombs)
- Demi-Human Chiefs (Coastal Cave)
- Beastman of Farum Azula (Groveside Cave)
- Stonedigger Troll (Limgrave Tunnels)
- Mad Pumpkin Head (Waypoint Ruins)
- Deathbird (Warmaster’s Shack East)
- Grave Warden Duelist (Murkwater Catacombs)
- Patches (Murkwater Cave)
- Tree Sentinel (Church Of Elleh Road)
- Anastasia, Tarnished-Eater (Smoldering Church)
- Black Knife Assassin (Deathtouched Catacombs)
- Margit, The Fell Omen (Stormveil Castle)
- Bloody Finger Nerijus (Agheel River)
- Guardian Golem (Highroad Cave)
- Crucible Knight (Stormveil Castle)
- Recusant Henricus (Colosseum Road)
- Deathbird (Castle Morne Outskirts)
- Runebear (Earthbore Cave)
- Flying Dragon Agheel (Agheel Lake)
- Night’s Cavalry (Highway Bridge)
- Tibia Mariner (Summonwater Village)
- Old Knight Istvan (Volcano Manor Contract)
- Grafted Scion (Stormveil Castle)
- Miranda The Blighted Bloom (Tombsward Cave)
- Burial Tree Watchdog (Impaler’s Catacombs)
- Cemetary Shade (Tombsward Catacombs)
- Ancient Hero Of Zamor (Weeping Evergaol)
We hope, you have got the answer to Who Is The Final Boss In Elden Ring.
You can also read:Elden Ring How To Use Incantations – Full Guide 2022
We have explained the complete information regarding Who Is The Final Boss In Elden Ring. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the Final Boss in this game. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding The Final Boss.
As soon we get any information regarding The Final Boss, we will be the first to inform you. If you have any queries regarding The Final Boss then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Who Is The Final Boss In Elden Ring.
You can also read:Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Time March 2022