Wow 9.1 Patch Notes May 2021 is out and the players are super excited to know the changes made to this game. This update has made a lot of changes to this game. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about this game.
Wow 9.1 Update May 2021
The size of this update may vary from one device to another. You can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. This update has fixed a lot of bugs and introduced new features to the game. This update is available for Microsoft Windows and macOS. This game comes under Massively multiplayer and online role-playing genre. Blizzard Entertainment is the developer as well as publisher of this game.
You can also read: Guardian Tales Patch Notes Today Update May 4, 2021
Wow 9.1 Patch Notes May 2021
Here are the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about this game:
- Now, New Moon (Talent) has 20-second recharge (was 25 seconds).
- Now, Solstice (Talent) can cause the Shooting Stars to fall 200% more often (was 300%).
You can also read: Apex Legends Update 1.67 Patch Notes Season 9 Download Size
- Spirit Shell (Talent) cooldown increased to 90 seconds (was 60 seconds) with Wow 9.1 Patch Notes May 2021.
- Holy: Symbol of Hope has been redesigned – Bolster the morale of party or raid members within 40 yards.
- They each recover 60 seconds of cooldown on a major defensive ability, and they regain 12% of their missing mana over 5 seconds.
- The shield from Cloaked in Shadows (Conduit) is now 50% larger, lasts for 4 seconds (previously had no duration) and no longer decays while the Rogue is out of stealth with Wow 9.1 Patch Notes May 2021.
- Dark Pact’s (Talent) additional absorb shield has been increased by 216%.
- Chaos Bolt damage increased by 10%.
- Focused Malignancy (Conduit) effectiveness reduced by 53%.
- Malefic Rapture damage reduced by 18%.
- Shadow Embrace now lasts 16 seconds (was 12 seconds) and can now only be applied to 1 target at a time.
- Oneth’s Clear Vision (Runecarving Power) ignores the Stellar Drift (Talent) Starfall cooldown.
- Agony damage increased by 20%.
- Sacrolash’s Dark Strike (Runecarving Power) has been redesigned: Corruption damage is increased by 25% (was 15%), and each time Corruption deals damage, it extends the duration of all your Curses active on the target by 2 seconds (was Corrupted targets movement speed slowed by 50%).
- Stellar Drift (Talent) has been redesigned: Starfall damage increased by 25% and allows you to cast while moving while Starfall is active, but it has a 15-second cooldown.
You can also read: Free Fire Redeem Code Daily Update May 2021
Player Versus Player
- New PvP Talent: Shroud of Winter.
- Heartstop Aura (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Dampened Magic (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Kleptomania (PvP Talent) is now Arcane only.
- Arcane Blast now deals 20% more damage in PvP combat with Wow 9.1 Patch Notes May 2021.
- New PvP Talent: Arcanosphere.
- New PvP Talent: Ring of Fire.
- World in Flames (PvP Talent) now causes Flamestrike to reduce the cast time of Flamestrike by 50% (was 1.25 seconds) and increases its damage by 30% for 3 seconds (was 20% permanently).
- Controlled Burn (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Ignite deals 100% more damage while Combustion is not active.
Dungeons And Raids
- New Raid: Sanctum of Domination
- Guardian of the First Ones
- The following encounters will be available for testing on April 16.
You can also read: Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.06 Patch Notes Download Size
The Last Words
It was the complete guide on Wow 9.1 Patch Notes May 2021. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Wow 9.1 Patch Notes May 2021.