We have brought this article to explain the complete details regarding WoW Classic Leatherworking Guide. In this article, we will help you to know how can you use hides and leathers in order to craft armor, armor kits, and much more. Everyone loves to craft armor, you can use different equipment to create armor of your choice in this game.
You can also read: How to beat Giovanni January 2021? Easy Pokemon GO Guide
We will the complete details of required materials to create different equipment, and proper steps that you can follow the create various equipment. There are 300 different challenging levels that you can play, you have to craft some important equipment. We will explain some steps that you can follow to get 300 in the breeze. When we would talk about the format then it is (Amount and Crafted Item) – (Amount and Materials Needed). Here, you will also get complete information regarding these things and WoW Classic Leatherworking Guide.
You need different materials to level up the 300 ranks. If you want to go for it then you need these materials. The required materials are 57 Ruined Leather Scraps, 475 Rugged Leather, 470 Light Leather, 195 Heavy Leather, 275 Medium Leather, 450 Thick Leather, and 20 Heavy Hide. You have to try your best to gather all these materials.
Now, in WoW Classic Leatherworking Guide, let’s explore the Leatherworking traienrs.
In order to start the Leatherworking journey, you have to be an Apprentice that you can do just after reaching Level 5. These are spread in a lot of major cities. If you want to find them then you have to spark with the City guard that will guide you where you have to look.
You can also read: Fortnite New Year Eve 2021 Live Event Leaked
- Kamari in Orgrimmar.
- Chaw Stronghide in Mulgore.
- Shelene Rhobart in Tirisfal Glades.
- Dan Golthas in Undercity.
- Mak in Thunder Bluff.
- Darianna in Darnassus.
- Randal Worth in Stormwind City.
- Nadyia Maneweaver in Teldrassil
- Gretta Finespindle in Ironforge.
- Adele Fielder in Elwynn Forest
In order to be the Expert Leatherworking, the players have to at least Level 20 as well as have Leatherworking up to 125. After this, the players have to visit to Expert Trainer. It will help them in Alliance, as well as Una.
- 125-137: 15 Dark Leather Boots, 60 Medium Leather, 30 Fine Thread, as well as 15 Gray Dye.
- 137-150: 20 Dark Leather Pants, 20 Fine Thread, 240 Medium Leather, and 20 Gray Dye.
- 150-155: 7 Heavy Leather, and 35 Medium Leather
- 155-165: 20 Cured Heavy Hide, 60 Salt, and 20 Heavy Hide.
- 165-180: 10 Barbaric Shoulders, 10 Cured Heavy Hide, 80 Heavy Leather, and 20 Fine Thread.
- 190-200: 10 Guardian Gloves, 10 Silken Thread, 40 Heavy Leather, and 10 Cured Heavy Hide.
You can also read: Destroy Toilets Fortnite
The players can go here at the final streath. In order to be the Artisanal Leatherworker, the players must have at least Level 35 along with Leatherworking up to 200. After this, the players have to talk to an Artisanal Trainer.
- 200 – 205: 7 Thick Armor Kits, 35 Thick Leather, and 7 Silken Thread
- 205 – 235: 40 Nightscape Headband, 200 Thick Leather, and 80 Silken Thread
- 235 – 250: 15 Nightscape Pants, 210 Thick Leather, and 60 Silken Thread
- 250 – 265: 25 Rugged Armor Kit, and 125 Rugged Leather
- 265 – 290: 28 Wicked Leather Bracers, 28 Black Dye, 224 Rugged Leather, and 28 Rune Thread.
- 290-300: 10 Wicked Leather Headband, 10 Rune Thread, 120 Rugged Leather, and 10 Black Dye.
We have explained the complete information regarding WoW Classic Leatherworking Guide. If you want to share your experience or opinion with us then you can feel free to drop your experience or opinion in the comment section. This game is available on various platforms like PlayStation, PC, and others.
It was the complete guide on WoW Classic Leatherworking Guide. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this guide. If you have any queries regarding this then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding WoW Classic Leatherworking Guide.
You can also read: How to get Kartos Skin in Fortnite God of War?