The latest WoW Shadowlands Hotfix Update has released today and all the players in this game are excited about this latest update. WoW Shadowlands is one of the most popular games that you can enjoy on your PC on various Operating Systems.
Here, you will get the complete details about the WoW Shadowlands Hotfix Update, its complete patch notes, the downloading guide, and other information related to this latest hotfix. Let’s explore all these details related to this update without any delay.
WoW Shadowlands Hotfix Update Released
World of Warcraft Shadowlands is one of the most popular games that you can enjoy on your PC on Windows and macOS. The developer of this game actively brings the latest updates to make the gameplay better. The latest WoW Shadowlands Hotfix Update is released today and this latest hotfix has fixed a lot of bugs and issues in the game to make it better.
Actually, it is a server update. Due to this, you will not have to download and install this latest update on your gaming PC. You can enjoy all adjustments in the game without installing any updates. You can check out the complete patch notes of this latest update to know about the adjustments that are made in the game through this latest update.
You can also read: Path of Exile Update 1.69
WoW Shadowlands Hotfix Update Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the latest Hotfix of World of Warcraft Shadowlands that is released today. Read it completely to know about the adjustments and changes made to the game.
- Fixed an issue to make it easier for multiple players in the area to receive credit properly during the quest “Succumbing to Pride.”
- Alexandros Mograine will once again properly assist players during the quest “Pursuit of Justice.”
- Fixed an issue where players who abandoned the quest “The Blue Seed” would be unable to exit the cave to destroy the bramble wall after accepting the quest again.
- Fixed an issue where the point of interest indicator on the map for “Through Glass” could be in the wrong location for characters that died and released.
- Night Fae
- Soothing Voice (Dreamweaver Soulbind) can now be removed by effects such as Hand of Freedom.
- The starting location for “Searching the Grove” now has a point of interest indicator and should now be easier to see on the map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the quest “Sanctum Upgrade: Mirror Network” to display twice for players who had completed Laurent’s rescue mission.
- Fixed an issue with the Campaign Chapter progress text requesting players to rescue Laurent from the Ember Ward instead of the correct requirements to complete the chapter.
You can also read: Apex Update Fight Night Patch Notes
Creatures and NPCs
- Resolved an issue that could cause players to be unable to loot Shadowlands’ World Bosses if the boss is defeated while the player is offline.
- Iceshatters’ Pulsing Shards now deal appropriate damage.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- [For realms in the NA region only] Resolved an issue that could prevent the door leading towards Artificer Xy’mox from opening after defeating Sun King’s Salvation in Raid Finder Wing 2, “Reliquary of Opulence.”
- De Other Side
- Resolved an issue where Crushed Soul damage was higher than intended on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
- Lowered the amount of loot per person in Timewalking raids to better match Shadowlands raid drop rates.
You can also read: WoW Shadowlands Legendary Crafting Guide
For the detailed WoW Shadowlands Hotfix Update, you can check out the official site of Blizzard.
Conclusion: WoW Shadowlands Hotfix Update
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete information about the latest WoW Shadowlands Hotfix Update. So, update your game now and get all the changes. If you are facing any problem related to updating this game, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: DMR Nerf in Call of Duty Update