Wreckfest Update 2.04 Patch Notes is out with a lot of changes and fixes to this game. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore the complete changes.
Wreckfest Update 2.04 Patch Notes
- (PS5) Leaderboards now work correctly.
- (PS5) Target scores and rankings are now displayed correctly in the tournament event details view.
You can also read: Apex Legends Season 9 Stuck on Loading Screen [Solved]
- (XB1/PS4/PS5) Trophy Runner no longer glitches when landing a jump.
- Trooper exhaust stack no longer deforms wildly with Wreckfest Update 2.04 Patch Notes.
- Smoothing groups are now correctly applied on the Sandstorm steering wheel.
- (PS5) Improved dynamic dirt for a number of vehicles.
- (PS5) Increased dynamic dirt accumulation speed.
- Trooper “Savage” and “Gona” wheels now have correct mass and inertia.
- Decreased brightness of Trooper and Trophy Runner tail/brake lights.
- A number of Trophy Runner wheels now have correct inertia.
- The standard Starbeast SS suspension no longer has raised rear.
- Installing Trooper “None” grille now correctly also removes headlight covers.
- Step Van gearing tuning options are now in the correct order.
- Bumper Car (TL) no longer appears in the garage.
- Improved Bumper Car clutch.
- Resetting outside the turn 3 of Rattlesnake Racepark no longer results in the car falling into the void.
- Installing Trophy Runner “None” grille now correctly also removes headlight covers.
You can also read: Apex Legends Season 9 Ranked Rewards
- (PS5) Fixed a rendering issue with texture filtering that resulted in textures appearing blurry at medium to far distance.
- (PS5) Game no longer crashes to “Out of Vertex Buffer Memory” with certain track and vehicle combinations.
You can also read: Apex Legends Season 9 End Date