Wreckfest Update 2.08 Patch Notes is available to download. You can download this patch and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about it.
New #wreckfest tournament update with free Wrecking Playground + new Extreme damage mode, retro Speedbird GT reward car and more! Let’s get WRECKED! Watch the trailer and make sure to read the release notes https://t.co/3xi2tmYwow https://t.co/IFFjc7BYGd
— BugbearEntertainment (@bugbeargames) June 1, 2021
Wreckfest Update 2.08 Patch Notes
- Speedbird engine audio no longer cuts off when the engine is over-revved.
- Schoolbus, Motorhome, Supervan & Sofa Car loaners: Fixed triggering misconfiguration with gearshifter sounds.
- (PS5) Fixed surface material misconfiguration that disabled some surface sounds and their haptic feedback.
- (PS5) Decreased the effect of in-game physics to haptics intensity of track object and car-to-car collision rumbles.
- (PS5) Added unique dynamic skid rumble for asphalt surfaces (take that Rocket RX for a spin!).
You can also read: Roblox Codes for Bee Swarm Simulator June 2021 – How to Redeem
- (PS5) Added unique rumble for barrel and fence collisions, player vehicle gearshift and backfires.
- (PS5) Adjusted rumble style of low momentum collisions with track objects for a sharper/snappier feel.
- (PS5) Lowered center frequency of low intensity car-to-car collision rumbles.
- Added a new track: Wrecking Playground with Wreckfest Update 2.08 Patch Notes.
- Added a new “Extreme” damage mode.
- Improved Bandit and Bandit Ripper handling.
- Improved dynamic dirt for a number of vehicles.
You can also read: Roblox Mining Simulator Codes June 2021 List