We have brought this article that will help you to explore how to beat Cinderace Tera Raid. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding beating Cinderace Tera Raid.
You can also read: National Treasure Edge of History Episode 5 Release Date: Where To Watch
How To Beat Cinderace Tera Raid
Cinderace, along with Mightiest Mark, will appear in 7-Star black crystal Tera Raid Battles. You can say that it is a difficult raid battle.
- Fighting Tera-type Cinderace: Dec. 29 @ 4 pm PT/7 pm ET – Jan. 1 @ 4 pm PT
- FightingTera-type Cinderace: Jan. 13 @ 4 pm PT/7pm ET – Jan. 15 @ 4pm PT
You can also read: Valheim Weapons Tier List January 2023
How to Unlock the 7-Star Cinderace Raid?
Just like Charizard Terra Raid Battle Event, you just need to challenge the Charizard Tera Raid in Pokemon Violet or Pokemon Scarlet.
You must connect to the internet; you can simply do it just by opening the menu in-game as well as pressing L. You can also open the Poke Portal, as well as press + to see the news. If you want to see the 7-Star Black Tera Crystals in your own game, then you have to complete the steps to unlock 6-Star Raids.
In case you have not completed the above then you can simply participate in the raids for this; you have to join the Tera Raid Battles online. For this, you must need a paid Nintendo Switch Online subscription. You can also have unlocked 6-Star raids for the 7-Star Cinderace Raid Battle in order to appear randomly online. If you have unlocked it, then you can also use a Link Code to join someone.
How to Beat the Cinderace Event Tera Raid Battle?
We are discussing how to beat Cinderace Tera Raid Pokemon SV:
You should find the details of 7-Star Cinderace’s moves that are below, and you will find a strategy to counter them. This pokemon is weak to Psychic, Fairy, and Flying. When we would talk about its ability, then it is Libero (Hidden Ability – No Effect when Terastalized).
You must use a Level 100 Pokemon. Cinderace would have the Fighting Tera Type, which makes it weak to Psychic, Fairy, and Flying. Cinderace is also a physical attacker. When we would talk about its defense and special Defense, then both are equal. You can also use Psychic or Flying-type Pokemon. Fairy-type Pokemon like Azumarill and Dachsbun are also susceptible to Cinderace’s Iron Head attack.
You can also read: Sistas Season 5 Episode 12 Release Date: Where To Watch
Tips To Counter Cinderace
After explaining how to beat Cinderace Tera Raid, we would like to explain the tips to counter Cinderace:
- You can use Espathra, which can raise the same stats its opponent raises.
- You can make a team or play online. On the first turn, one must use the Reflect.
- You can also attack with the Cinderace with Lumina Crash.
- You can also use Calm Mind to buff your Espathra.
- At the Cinderace puts up its shield, you can also Terastalize.
- In case your Pokemon is about to faint then you can consider Terastalizing for when you recover.
- In case, your teammate has Terastalized and you are unable then you can use Helping Hand on them in place of it.
Cinderace Tera Raid Battle Rewards
After explaining how to beat Cinderace Tera Raid, we would like to provide the list of rewards. Here is the list of rewards that you can earn:
A Level 100 Cinderace has the “Best” Individual Values.
- Mightiest Mark – giving it the title “Cinderace the Unrivaled”
- Protein, Star Pieces, Exp. Candies L, XL, and Rare Candy
- Its moves are High Jump Kick, Pyro Ball, Acrobatics, and Iron Head, among more.
- It has an Adamant Nature
- Fighting Tera Shards
- TM064 – Bulk Up (Increases Attack and Defense by one stage) (*Only the first time)
- Bottle Caps
- Ability Patches
It was the complete guide on how to beat Cinderace Tera Raid. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding beating Cinderance Tera. If you have any queries regarding beating Cinderace then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding how to beat Cinderace Tera Raid.
You can also read: Codes for Control Army Roblox 2023, How to Redeem, New Working Codes