AC Valhalla Update 6.11 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the latest update of AC Valhalla.
AC Valhalla Update 6.11 is out with some changes and fixes. The update size for Xbox Series is 9.0 GB, for Xbox One is 8.2 GB, for PS5 is 2.92 GB, for PS4 is 1.41 GB, and for PC is 12.33 GB. The player can download the update and enjoy playing the latest version of the AC Valhalla Update. Here, you can explore the new features added to this game along with the improvements that have been made with this game.
You can also read: GTA San Andreas Girlfriends Guide 2022
AC Valhalla Update 6.11 Patch Notes
Here is the complete patch note of the AC Valhalla update that you can download and enjoy playing the latest version of this game:
- Available from April 21 through May 12.
- Access requirements: The players must reach England and complete one of the first two narrative arcs (Grantebridgescire or Ledecestrescire) and have a settlement at Level 2 to participate in the Ostara Festival.
- Complete various activities to earn all-new weapons, available only during the festival.
- Rewards include all-new weapons at Norvid’s shop and 50 free Opals via Ubisoft Connect.
You can also read: Cult of Lamb Release Date, PC, Nintendo, PS4
- Losing player boost after using the Exit the Simulation option.
- Save/Load issues while in shelters.
- Unable to upgrade Legendary and other gear to Divine.
- Losing player boost gear/weapon loadout upon Waking Up and reaching England.
- Save/Load issues while collecting runes.
- Failed to save game progress pop-up appears when any kind of save is made on Xbox consoles.
- No silver is required to downgrade Divine quality gear.
- The developer has improved the activation of Powers to avoid accidentally consuming both Hugr bars.
You can also read: Roblox Pet Simulator X Value List May 2022
- The dual-wielding two Atgeir weapons deal too little damage with AC Valhalla Update 6.11 Patch Notes.
- Added perks to certain weapons.
- The missing hitbox on certain attacks when wielding two Atgeir weapons.
- Surtr’s power level does not scale with player difficulty.
- Unbalanced power level scaling during certain boss fights.
- Improved hitbox and balancing during certain boss fights.
- Jomsviking does not use any of the Atgeir-type weapons during raids with AC Valhalla Update 6.11 Patch Notes.
- Allies and enemies both gain the electric shield buff during raids.
Main Quests, World Events, and Side Activities
- The players could get stuck when using fast travel after defeating Sinmara with AC Valhalla Update 6.11 Patch Notes.
- In Gift to the God, saving and loading at the stable shop would cause Brudd to stop moving.
- Cannot use Teleport-Assassination on Sinmara in Gift to the God.
- The players could block Surtr’s heavy attacks during the boss fight in The Rescue.
- In Gift to the God, players are unable to return to the quest area if they rush out of the cave while Sigrun and Halstein are jumping over the boulder.
We have explained the complete information regarding AC Valhalla Update 6.11 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of the AC Valhalla Update.
You can also read: Roblox King Legacy Codes May 2022 – How to Redeem, Working Codes
It was the complete guide on AC Valhalla Update 6.11 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the AC Valhalla update. If you have any queries regarding the update of AC Valhalla. If you have any queries regarding the update of the AC Valhalla game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding AC Valhalla Update 6.11 Patch Notes.