We have brought this article to help you explore Ascendant Valorant Rank. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding Ascendant Valorant. Here, you can explore the complete information regarding the Ascendant Valorant.
You can also read: Dead by Daylight Update 2.52 Changelog for 6.0.1, Fixes Made, Download Size
Ascendant Valorant Rank
Ascendant is a rank in the Valorant. It can help you ascend from Diamond 3. You will find a new rank between Diamond as well as Immortal that is called Ascendant. The developers added this rank because the lower ranks such as bronze as well as silver would have a lot of players. Valorant has also moved MMR targets down for players below the Ascendant.
- Five stack penalty: You now get the 25% RR penalty for five-stack at Immortal 1 instead of Diamond 3.
- Highest placement rank: You can now start from Ascendant 1 instead of Diamond 1.
In order to sum it up, these would be the new ranks in Valorant:
- Bronze 1, Bronze 2, Bronze 3
- Immortal 1, Immortal 2, Immortal 3
- Silver 1, Silver 2, Silver 3
- Ascendant 1, Ascendant 2, Ascendant 3
- Gold 1, Gold 2, Gold 3
- Iron 1, Iron 2, Iron3
- Diamond 1, Diamond 2, Diamond 3
- Platinum 1, Platinum 2, Platinum 3
The new title will be known as Dauntless in place of Ascendant. The new rank would be introduced in Episode 5 Act 1 of Valorant.
You can also read: Roblox Pop It Trading Codes July 2022
More about Valorant Game
After explaining the complete information regarding Ascendant Valorant Rank, we would like to explain more about the Valorant Game:
It is a very interesting free-to-play first-person hero shooter game that is full of fun. Riot Games is the developer as well as publisher of the Valorant game. You can play the Valorant game on Microsoft Windows. This game was released on June 2, 2020. This game comes under the first-person hero shooter genre and it supports multiplayer modes, you can play the Valorant game with multiple players. There are a lot of things to explore in the Valorant game and it offers simple gameplay. The agents have a lot of unique abilities, where each ability requires charges.
We have embedded a tweet related to the Valorant game that will help you to explore more about it:
Here’s your early drop of Patch Notes 5.0 so you can watch our creators play and follow along with all the upcoming changes. Remember Patch 5.0 goes live June 22! https://t.co/qYXdSOt8y5 pic.twitter.com/zd049uSWUw
— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) June 16, 2022
Valorant Latest Update
After explaining the complete information regarding Ascendant Valorant Rank, we would like to explain the latest update of the Valorant game:
- The developer has fixed a bug where using an Ultimate point orb or defusing the Spike at maximum range could cause channelling and progress bar animations to flicker.
- The developer has fixed a bug where some weapon equips could play the wrong equip speed animation, which could visually misrepresent when you were able to fire.
- A bug where the use channelling progression bar does not update if the player disconnects and reconnects during the match has been fixed.
We have explained the complete information regarding Ascendant Valorant Rank. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the Ascendant Valorant. As soon we get any information regarding it, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Virtua Fighter 5 Update 1.41 Changelog
It was the complete guide on Ascendant Valorant Rank. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the rank. If you have any queries regarding the Valorant Rank then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Ascendant Valorant Rank.
You can also read: Dreams Update 2.47 Patch Notes – Changes Made, Download Size