We have brought this article that will help you to explore At The Behest Of The Empress Destiny 2. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding At the Behest of the Empress.
You can also read: POE PS4 Patch Notes 3.18.0d Update, May 26, 2022 Today
At The Behest Of The Empress Destiny 2
The players are excited to know At The Behest of the Empress Destiny 2, here you can explore the complete information regarding it:
Required Triumphs for Season of the Haunted Title
- Hear, Don’t Head: In Sever activities, you can find as well as listen to all six of Calus’ automatons.
- Harvester of Sorrows: Bind Nightmares after completing Tier 3 Nightmare Containment activities.
- Severance: Complete the Bound in Sorrow mission.
- Tritainment: Successfully defeat each Tier 3 Nightmare Containment boss: Elykris, the Machinist; Anaphex, Sworn to Otzot; and Navota, Eir-Spawn.
- Reaper’s Blade: Defeat combatants on the Derelict Leviathan with the Scythe.
- #1 Fan: Collect all of the Calus Effigies and place them in the H.E.L.M.
- Shadow’s Return: Defeat dangerous loyalist threats while exploring the Derelict Leviathan Destination and claim the associated triumphs.
- Vendor Upgrades Unlocked: You can unlock all the upgrades for the Crown of Sorrow.
- Malicious Haunt: Defeat combatants and Guardians with Season of the Haunted weapons. Defeated Guardians grant additional progress.
- Opulent Avarice: You can also open locked chests with Opulent Keys on the Derelict Leviathan.
You can also read: Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.26 Patch Notes: Changes & Fixes
Bound In Sorrow’s mission is the seasonal story that can unfold week after the week:
- A Guardian is a Guardian, Even in a Nightmare: Defeat Calus Loyalists onboard the Derelict Leviathan.
- At the Behest of the Empress: Kill Au’gor, Devoted of Calus and Jai’ek, Supplicant of Calus.
- Exile Ended: Kill a Loyalist commander and release its prisoner.
- Battle Lines: Kill a Loyalist force defending its territory.
- Shared Fears: Kill Cek’ik, Seeker of the Deep.
- Fever Dream: Clear Haunted Alcoves and kill the following:
- Sporest of Beasts: Kill Nightmare of Carun, Beastmaster.
- Ritual Under Shadow: Kill Nightmare of Sy’ad, the Unending.
- Nightmare Breached: Kill Nightmares of Kra’lok, the Sword, and Ha’lok, the Shield.
- Drainage: Kill Nightmare of Qalec, the Sniper.
Here, we have embedded a video related to At the Behest of the Empress that will help you to explore more about it:
New Contents in Destiny 2 Season 17
After explaining the complete information regarding At The Behest Of The Empress Destiny 2, we would like to explain more about new content that you can explore in Destiny 2 Season 17:
- Sandbox Changes
- The Year 5 Story Continues
- Iron Banner Rework
- Raid and Dungeon Weekly Rotator
- New Weapons
- A Light Subclass 3.0 Update
- There will be a new Crucible Map
- There will be a new Dungeon
You can explore all the above contents in the Destiny 2 Season 17 game and have fun in the game. There are a lot of things to explore in the Destiny 2 game.
We have explained the complete information regarding At The Behest Of The Empress Destiny 2. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the latest information on the Destiny 2 game. As soon we get any information about the Destiny 2 game, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Penguin Tycoon Codes June 2022: Earn Free Gems, Eyes Cosmetic, Miner Hat
It was the complete guide on At The Behest Of The Empress Destiny 2. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding The Behest of the Empress. If you have any queries regarding the Behest of the Empress then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding At The Behest Of The Empress Destiny 2.
You can also read: Smashing Simulator X Codes June 2022: How To Redeem