Fortnite 14.30 Patch Notes is released a few hours ago. After the release of this latest update, all the players of this amazing game are excited to know the changes made in the game. So, we have decided to bring the complete patch notes for you.
Here, you will get the Fortnite 14.30 Patch Notes as well as all other information related to this latest update. Let’s explore them without any delay.
Fortnite 14.30 Patch Notes
Fortnite 14.30 Patch Notes is released today and all the players of this game want to know the changes made in the game. You will have to spend about 3 GB of data to download this update on PS4. The update size will be different for other gaming platforms. So, you will have to check it on your own.
Here are the complete patch notes of this latest update. Read them completely to know about all the changes made in the game.
You can also read: Fortnite Cake Locations
Bugs Fixes in Creative Mode
Island Bugs Fixes
- An issue is fixed in the game where the sky brightness changed whenever the camera was moved.
- Another issue is solved in which the Back to Hub rift was floating above the terrain.
Gameplay Bugs Fixes
- Players were not able to see the flashlight when others were using it. Now, this issue is solved.
- Prop Ping UI remained on screen when returning to HUB. This issue is fixed.
- Another issue is fixed in which multiple players were spawned into the same spawn pad during warm-up phase.
- Players were unable to jump after playing in low gravity. Now, it is fixed.
You can also read: New Nintendo Switch FortniteBundle
Weapon and Items Bugs Fixes
- An issue is fixed in the game in which the Cozy Campfire left behind visual effects when deleted.
- Another issue is fixed where the Sneaky Snowman was duplicated after players stopped hiding.
- Players did not take damage from the Bottle Rocket while standing in front of it. Now, this issue is solved.
- The X-4 Stormwing did not have the Flip option when it was upside down. This issue is fixed in the game.
- Another problem is fixes in which the Driftboard jittered when a player stood on it.
Creative Tools and Phone Bugs Fixes
- An issue is fixed in the game where players were not able to open the inventory or customize devices after copying a grid-based object.
- Another issue is solved in which the Quickbar hotkeys were not displayed when prefabs/galleries were selected.
- Non-prop structures were not rotating while using cut and paste with resize turned on. It is now fixed.
Prefabs and Galleries Bug Fixes
- An issue is fixed where the vines from the Princess Castle Foliage Gallery were giving the wrong resource material.
- Several assets from the Princess Castle Wall Galleries were floating above the terrain. This issue is solved in the game.
- The Princess Castle Wall was missing collision. This problem is now fixed in the game.
- The Princess Castle Mirror appeared warped. It is now solved.
You can also read: Panthers Prowl Fortnite Location
Devices Bugs Fixes
- The Item Spawner device did not display item costs. It is now solved.
- Another issue is fixed where the Damage Volume inflicted damage after the player exited the volume while driving the Quadcrasher.
This was the complete Fortnite 14.30 Patch Notes. Update your game not to experience these changes.
Conclusion: Fortnite 14.30 Patch Notes
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete Fortnite 14.30 Patch Notes. So, install it and enjoy all the changes made in the game. If you have any queries or doubts related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Legendary Fish Fortnite Location