Every Player wants to know the Ghost of Tsushima Weapons List. They want to know how to find all the weapons in the Ghost of Tsushima easily. So, we have brought the location of all the weapons in this game.
In this article, we will see the Ghost of Tsushima Weapons List and their location. If will help you in equipping all weapons easily. So, let’s start this article without any delay.
Ghost of Tsushima Weapons List
Weapons are very important in this game. You will need them to fight with your enemies and the leaders of the Mongols. By default, you will get a melee weapon. The Sakai Katana will be provided to you for starting the game. But, you can unlock many other advanced weapons for you in the game.
Here is the list of all weapons and their location in the game. Unlock them to use these weapons in your game.
- The number one weapon you will get in the game is Sakai Katana. You will get this basic weapon during the Prologue of the game.
- The next weapon on our list is Sakai Tanto. You will automatically get this weapon in Act One of Main Quest The Warrior’s Code.
- Half Bow is the next weapon on our list. You can get this amazing bow in Act One of Main Quest The Tale of Sensei Ishikawa.
- The next weapon in the game is Long Bow. In order to get this amazing Long Bow, you will have to complete the Mythic Tale. You will get the weapon as a reward for completing the Mythic Tale.
- The blowgun is the next weapon that you will get in the game. You will automatically get this amazing weapon during Act Two of Main Quest Ghosts from the Past.
- In order to get the next weapon of the game, Flaming Arrow, you will have to unlock it in the Side Tale. This arrow is one of the best weapons in the Ghost of Tsushima Weapon List.
- Hallucination Dart is one of the amazing weapons of this game. This amazing weapon will also get unlocked during the Side Tale.
This was the complete list of all the weapons that you can unlock in the game for free. You will have to unlock these amazing weapons by completing the above challenges in the game. Now, we will see all the weapons that you will get on purchasing skills in the game.
- Wind Chime is one of the best weapons available in the Ghost of Tsushima Weapons List. You can get this amazing weapon on purchasing the Wind Chime Skill.
- The next weapon available in the game is Smoke Bomb. You can get this weapon easily by purchasing the Smoke Bombs Skill.
- Black Powder Bomb is yet another amazing weapon in the Ghost of Tsushima Weapons List. You can get this weapon on buying the Black Powder Bombs Skill.
- You can get the amazing weapon ‘Kunai’ by purchasing the Kunai Skill. So, purchase the Kunai Skill to get this amazing Kunai weapon.
- Sticky Bomb is another powerful weapon in the game. In order to get this Sticky Bomb, you will have to buy the Sticky Bomb Skill.
Conclusion: Ghost of Tsushima Weapons List
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete Ghost of Tsushima Weapons list without any problem. If you still have any queries or questions regarding the list of all weapons of this game, you can contact us in the comment section. We will love to help you in the comment section.
You can also read this article: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Release Date