A lot of people have been looking for How to Get to Mountaintops of the Giants as it is necessary if you want to finish the campaign mode in the game. Due to this, they all want to know how can they reach there in this game. That’s why we have decided to bring this detailed guide to you.
Here, you will get to know about How to Get to Mountaintops of the Giants, what will be the steps you will have to follow to get there, the way you will need to go through so that you can reach the Mountaintops of the Giants, as well as other details that you need to know about it. Let’s check out them all without any delay.
You can also read: How To Get Mimic Summon Elden Ring – Location Guide
How to Get to Mountaintops of the Giants?
The process of How to Get to Mountaintops of the Giants in Elden Ring is not that challenging. Still, there is a need for a guide if you want to easily reach there. It is necessary for every player of this game to reach there if they want to keep progressing in the story mode of this amazing game.
Here are some of the simple steps on How to Get to Mountaintops of the Giants. Make sure that you follow them all.
You can also read: How to Beat Malenia Elden Ring – Step by Step Guide
- First of all, you will have to reach Avenue Balcony. Prefer Fast Travel to reach there.
- Now, go through the stairs and then take the left turn.
- After that, go straight and cross the large doors.
- In your way, you will now find some minions. It is your choice whether you want to fight with them or just ignore them.
- You have to keep moving on the stairs.
- After some time, you will find a hallway on your left.
- Now, just pull the lever and you will be taken up.
- Once you reach the up, you have to pass two guards and you will be to the Capital Outskirts.
- Now, go towards the east.
- When you find two braziers with an opening, you have to enter inside them. Take the lift so that you can go down.
- You have now reached the Forbidden Lands. Here, you have to go to the east to find the teardrop scarabs.
- Once you find it, you have to change your direction to the north and keep moving.
- You will find the Black Blade Kindred boss on your way. Either avoid him or have a battle with him. It’s up to you.
- When you find a room, cross it by moving towards the north.
- Once you are able to see to guard like statues, you will have to approach them.
- Now, hoist Medallion using the option you get there.
- A lift will take you to the up.
- Again go to the north after reaching up. You will reach your destination.
You can also read: Elden Ring Somber Smithing Stone 9 Exact Location
These were the steps that we have included in this guide on how to get to Mountaintops of the Giants. If you are facing any issues, inform us in the comments below.
The Last Word
We are concluding this article with the expectation that you have got all details related to How to Get to Mountaintops of the Giants, all necessary steps needed to reach there, and much more. So, follow these steps and reach there. In case you have got any other way, you can share with us below. We will add it here so that other gamers can be benefitted.
You can also read: Where Does Elden Ring Take Place? Is Elden Ring like Dark Souls?