The search for How to Update System Software on PS4 has increased as the latest update 9.50 is available globally. This new update has made several noticeable changes and due to this, all users of PS4 consoles are excited to install this new update on their console. That’s why we have decided to bring this guide to update your console to you.
Here, you will get to know about How to Update System Software on PS4 for Update 9.50 in simple steps, troubleshooting updates if your manual update is getting failed, what are the changes you will get on your console through this latest system update, as well as other details related to this new patch. Let’s check out this guide to update your console without any delay.
You can also read: Pokemon Go Promo Codes April 2022: How To Redeem
PlayStation 4 is one of the most popular gaming consoles that is currently used by gamers. This console from Sony regularly gets system software updates to make the console stable and better. The latest update version 9.50 is now available to download and some of the owners of this console are struggling with How to Update System Software on PS4 for update 9.50.
Well, the process to update your PS4 is simple and with the help of some simple steps, you will be able to update your game to its latest version. If you have disabled the automatic updates on your PS4, then you will have to manually update your console.
How to Update System Software on PS4 for Update 9.50?
To manually update your game to this latest version, just follow the given steps.
You can also read: Elden Ring Side Quests Guide
- First of all, select Settings using the controller of your PS4.
- After that, click on System Software Update.
- Now, choose Update Now.
- The latest update available for your console will be shown. Just select Next and then Accept.
- Your PS4 may be restarted several times to complete the installation process. Do not worry about it.
Troubleshooting Update Failure on PS4 for Update 9.50
If your manual or automatic updates are getting failed, then follow the given steps to update your console.
- Format a USB drive to FAT32 and create a folder named PS4 on it. Create another folder named UPDATE within that folder.
- Now, download the latest update file from the official site of PlayStation and save it inside the UPDATE folder as PS4UPDATE.PUP
- Then, connect that USB drive to your PS4 console and enter in safe mode by pressing and holding the power button. Leave the button after the second beep.
- Now, choose Update System Software from the menu.
- After that, select the Update from USB Storage Device option.
- Finally, click on OK and your console will be updated.
You can also read: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Update 1.30 Patch Notes
Detailed Patch Notes of Update 9.50 of PS4
Here are the changes that you will get through this latest update. We have listed it for you that you will get in your game after updating your console using this How to Update System Software on PS4 guide.
In Party, we’ve updated the following:
- Now when you start a party, you can select either an open party or a closed party.
- An open party lets your friends join without an invite. Friends of party members can also join.
- A closed party is only for players you invite.
- You can now individually adjust the voice chat volume of each player in a party.
- We’ve added Ukrainian language support.
The Last Word
We are concluding this article with the expectation that you have got all details related to How to Update System Software on PS4, what are the changes you will get to see on your PS4 console through this update 9.50, and much more. So, update your console now using this guide to get all these changes. If you have any questions related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section.
You can also read: Roblox Star Codes April 2022: How To Redeem