The new Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.12 is released a few minutes ago and all the players in this game want to know about the changes made to the game with this new update. That’s why we have brought the patch notes of this new update to you.
Here, you will get to know about the latest Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.12, its detailed changelog, the update file size of this new update, how to update your game to this new version, as well as other information related to it. Let’s check out the patch notes of this update without any delay.
You can also read: Guilty Gear Strive Patch Notes 1.18 Update, Today June 10, 2022
Insurgency Sandstorm is an interesting multiplayer tactical first-person shooter game that a lot of people play on various gaming platforms. This game is available to play on Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. The developer of this game is New World Interactive while its publisher is Focus Home Interactive.
The developers of this game frequently bring new updates to make the gameplay better and to fix various issues. In the series of these updates, the latest Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.12 is rolled out. Even the detailed patch notes of this new update are made available.
You can also read: How to Breed Frogs in Minecraft 1.19? Simple Steps – Location, How to Tame
How to Update Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.12?
The process to update this game is simple. All you have to do is to enable the automatic game updates for Insurgency Sandstorm on your device. If you do not want to manually update this game, then you can enable automatic game updates.
On PlayStation consoles, you have to select Insurgency Sandstorm using the Options button. After that, click on the Check for Updates. Now, the latest update available for this game will be checked and installed on your console.
On Xbox consoles, you have to go to My App and Games. Here, select Insurgency Sandstorm and then press the More Option. Then, click on Manage Game and Add-Ons. Finally, click on the Updates option. Now, the latest update available for this game will be checked and shown on your console.
On PC, you will have to update this game from the store through which you have downloaded it.
You can also read: Can You Still Get Wardens Law in Destiny 2 in 2022
Detailed Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the player limit could be exceeded in versus and co-op play
- Fixed an issue where explosives could do damage through walls and ceilings
- Fixed an issue where crosshairs were missing for 4x, 4x-1x, 6x-3x, and 7x optics
- Fixed an issue where the muzzle flash was missing when firing a weapon
- Fixed an issue where 2x-1x Holo sights displayed a black texture in local play
- Fixed an issue where part of the player model could disappear if the Brute face was equipped
- Fixed an issue where using the default Insurgent head with the Brute torso resulted in a gap in the players torso
- Fixed an issue where the Captive free gear set was locked behind an in-game currency transaction
- Fixed an issue where the Brute hands were visible while aiming through scopes
The Last Word
We are concluding this article with the hope that you have got the detailed Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.12 Patch Notes, the steps that you will have to follow to easily update your game to this new version, its file size, and much more. So, update your game to this new version now. If you are facing any issues while updating it, then you can ask us in the comments below. We will help you in solving all your queries and doubts related to this new update.
You can also read: Codes for Gucci Town Roblox for July 2022 – How to Redeem, New Rewards