The latest King of Fighters 15 Update 1.33 is here and this new update has brought a lot of major changes to the game through it. From DLC changes to a lot of other fixes, this new update is meant to make your gaming experience smoother and better. Due to this, we have decided to bring its patch notes to you.
Here, you will get to know everything about the new King of Fighters 15 Update 1.33, its detailed patch notes, how to update your game to this new version, as well as other information related to this new patch. Let’s check out its patch notes with other details without any delay.
You can also read: GTA 5 Update 1.43 Patch Notes, Release Date, New Features
The King of Fighters XV or popularly known as KOF XV is an interesting fighting game that a lot of gamers enjoy on various gaming platforms. This game was released on February 17, 2022, and within such a short period of time, it has got a lot of fans across the world.
This game is actually taking place after the events of the previous game KOF XIV.
The developer of this game is regularly bringing new updates to make the latest game in the series bug-free and full of new features. In the series of these updates, the latest King of Fighters 15 Update 1.33 is here and it has addressed various issues in the game. Even its patch notes are officially made available which will help you in knowing about these fixes.
Downloading File Size:
We currently do not know the exact file size for this new update. You can check it while updating your game to the latest version. Even you can tell us the file size in the comments below if you have checked it.
You can also read: Tiny Tina Wonderlands Shift Codes June 2022
Table of Contents
Detailed King of Fighters 15 Update 1.33 Patch Notes
Now, it is time to discuss the changes made to the game through this new update. Check out the complete King of Fighters 15 Update 1.
33 Patch Notes.
- DLC Issues – Resolved an issue where some DLC were not appearing for owners. *Only on STEAM and Epic Games Store.
- Customizing BGM – Resolved an issue where a specific track set to a Stages BGM would instead play a different track.
- Room Match Search – Corrected the Search Again button text.
- Other – Resolved minor issues concerning the UI.
- Altariq (LK Ver.) – Resolved an issue with unintended behavior when this attack is spammed.
- 212 Shiki – Kototsuki In (LK Ver.) — Opponent no longer goes into a guard-pose.
- Close Standing HP – Resolved an issue where the arm’s hurtbox would not appear on some frames during the attack.
- Carry Off Kick – Resolved an issue where the combo scaling was increased. (Now the same as other characters)
You can also read: How To Beat Arlo June 2022 in Pokemon Go
- Houyoku (EX) – Decreased opponent knockback duration from 14 to 11 when Yuri Raijin Kyaku lands.
- Close Standing HK – Resolved an issue where under certain circumstances, this move would not behave as intended.
- Tei (Normal Ver.) – Resolved an issue where under certain circumstances, this move would not behave as intended.
- Kachikomi – Decreased opponent knockdown frames. (Now the same as other characters)
We are wrapping up this article with the expectation that you have got all information related to the latest King of Fighters 15 Update 1.33, a complete changelog for this new patch, its downloading file size, and much more. So, update your game to this new version now to get all these changes and new features. If you have any questions related to this new update in your mind, then you can ask us in the comment section below. We will assist you in solving all your issues and doubts.
You can also read: How To Beat Cliff June 2022 in Pokemon Go