The developers have released the Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.08 and the players are very excited to know about the changes made in this game. We have brought this article to explain the complete information regarding this update.
You can also read: Maple Leaf DIY Crafting Recipe in Animal Crossing – Easy Tips
Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.08
This update is available to download. The size of this update is 336 MB for PS4, the size of this update may vary with the platforms. This update has made a lot of changes in this game. You can read this article to discover different fixes made in this game and other features that have been added to make this game more effiecnt.
Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.08 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of this update:
- Now, the players can easily team up with your friends across consoles as well as PC. The players can also create the multiplatform alliance as well as battle together on a new cross-platform. This update allows for cross-platform multiplayer across Nintendo Switch, Xbox, PlayStation, and Windows.
- For detailed information, you can visit Multiplayer and Cross-Platform Play.
- Before playing the multiplayer, you have to make sure that your game has an updated version 18.104.22.168 or later.
You can also read: Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate: MK11 Kombat Pack 2 Release Time, Price
- You can easily adjust the threat levels on the daily trials.
- Shockwave now collides with walls, just like a regular arrow.
- The developers have removed the unintentional extra attack variants in the unique variants of pickaxe as well as cutlass with Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.08.
- Shockwave damage 35 -> 30
- Pickaxe damage 112 -> 130
- Swirling Damage 45 -> 40
- Pickaxe attack delay 0.6 -> 0.7
- Now, the Chat Wheel prompt shows the correct input on all platforms.
- Now, the player count of the game session in-game friend list as soon as the player leaves the session.
- The developers have fixed the Prospector along with the Looting enchantments triggering.
- Lowered the volume of sounds when navigating merchant screens
- Now the Master Volume (MCD-4688) affects the Sound of disappearing Soul Wizard.
- With Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.08, Missing Enchanter death sounds have been fixed by the developers.
- Lowered the volume of Mossy Skeleton shooting sounds.
- Mob respawning playing the same sound effect as player respawning have been fixed by the players.
You can also read: How to get to Guyun Stone Forest Genshin Impact? Easy Guide 2020
How to Update Minecraft Dungeons?
If you want to update Minecraft Dungeons on Windows 10 then you have to just open the Windows Store and select download and updates. If any update will be available then you can see it on the screen. Tap on the update button to update Minecraft Dungeons.
If you want to update Minecraft Dungeons on Xbox One then you open My Games & Apps from the dashboards. After this, you can easily navigate to Minecraft Dungeons as well as tap the menu button. Now, you have to select the Manage Game & Add-Ons, then tap on Updates.
In order to update on PS4, you have to navigate the Minecraft Dungeons icon and tap the options button on the controller. Now, you can scroll down as well as check if any update is available to download or not. If an update will be available, you can easily download it with a single tap.
It is very easy to go for Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.08. For different platforms, it will take different steps to update.
You can also read: How To Catch Maple Leaves In Animal Crossing: Best Tricks
It was the complete guide on Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.08 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.