You can now start preparation for the Pokemon Go Roselia Community Day event in February. Here are the features, and bonuses that will be available during the Pokemon Go Roselia Community Day event, have a look.
During the Pokemon Go Roselia Community Day event there will be a lot of bonuses and which you can get so you should start preparing for the event right now. The Pokemon Go Roselia Community Day Event will be celebrated this Saturday and this means that you have a chance to take over the spotlight and this event will get you some amazing offers, features, and bonuses which you can win as rewards during the event.
You can also read: Fortnite Update 3.03 Patch Notes 1.000.013 Today February 5, 2021
Pokemon Go Roselia Community Day Event Guide
The Pokemon Go Roselia Community Day event is going to begin this weekend on Saturday and players have already started planning for this event. You will have a great opportunity to take on Roselia and you may even encounter a Shiny Roselia if you are lucky. Apart from this, you will definitely able to get some exciting bonuses and rewards during the event.
The Roselia Community Day event features a lot of amazing bonuses that will allow you to hatch a lot of eggs and when you race around and try to catch shiny Roseliaa and evolving her into Roserades. Roserades knows both the charged attack weather ball (fire-type) and the fast attack bullet seed.
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) February 5, 2021
However, Roselia is not a legendary Pokemon or from one of the most popular Pokemon but you also have to keep in mind Roselia’s final form which is relevant in the PvP metagame in Pokemon Go. Some interesting battle league choices such as the Grass and the Poison-type are those that show up on some occasions for some special cups in the oddball lineups, and this means that you can have a lot of motivation to come out and try catching a Roselia and also try to evolve her into Roserade if possible.
If you want to know more about the Pokemon Go Roselia Community Day Event then please move to the next section of this article.
Pokemon Go Roselia Community Day Event: Date, Time, Bonuses, and Features
Here are some more details which you want to know about the Pokemon Go Roselia Community Day Event, have a look:
- Roselia – Gen 3 Grass- and Poison-type
Date and Timing
- Sunday, February 7, 2021
- From 11 AM to 5 PM local time
- To get a Roserade, you have to evolve Roselia from up to 2 hours, Roserade knows both Chared Attack Weather Ball (Fire-type) and the fast attack bullet seed.
- Activated incense will last for 3 hours during the event.
- 1/4 Hatch distance while the eggs are kept into an incubator during the event time.
- Roselia will appear more frequently in the wild.
- For a surprise, take some snapshots during the event.
- After completion of the exclusive Timed Research Task, you can get Sinnoh Stones.
- For 1,280 Pokecoins which will feature an Elite Fast TM, 4 Incense, 4 Super Incubators, and 30 Ultra Balls, a special 1-time purchase for the Roselia Community Day box will be available.
How to Catch Shiny Roselia?
There is no information provided by Niantic about Shiny Roselia, but the Shiny variants have been a part of the community and they usually appear without any information from Niantic so you have to keep an eye on that, and if you are lucky you may even encounter the Shiny Roselia.
You can also read: Genshin Impact Year of the Ox Event Schedule, Rewards
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Pokemon Go Roselia Community Day Event Guide | How to Catch Shiny Roselia.