The latest PUBG Console Update 10.2 has released a few hours ago and all the players in this game want to know about the changes made and new features added to the game. A lot of fresh content is also added to the game through this latest patch.
Here, you will get all information related to this latest PUBG Console Update 10.2 released today, update file size, the downloading guide, and other information related to it. Let’s explore the patch notes of this latest update to know about the new content.
PUBG Console Update 10.2 Released
PUBG is one of the most popular games that you can enjoy on various gaming platforms. This game has its own position among all other Battle Royale games that you can enjoy on consoles and PC. The developer of this game regularly releases updates to make the gameplay better and add new content to the game. Today, the latest PUBG Console Update 10.2 was released to add new content to the game.
You can now download this latest update to your PS4, Xbox One, and PC. If you have enabled automatic updates, all the new content of this latest patch will be downloaded and installed automatically. In case you have disabled it, you will have to manually update this game.
You can also read: How Many Missions in Hitman 3?
How to Update PUBG on PS4, Xbox One, PC?
On PS4, you will have to select PUBG using the ‘Options’ button. Now, you have to click on ‘Check for Updates’ to get the latest update of this game on your PS4.
On Xbox One, you will have to go to ‘My Apps & Games’. Here, select PUBG and then click on the ‘More Options’ button. Now, select ‘Manage Game and Add-Ons’. Finally, open ‘Update’ to get the latest update of this game on your Xbox One.
On PC, you will have to update this game through Steam. There are three options to update PUBG on Steam, one is to enable automatic updates, another is to prioritize the automatic update of PUBG, and the last one is to disable automatic updates and only check for updates while running the game.
You can also read: Fortnite: How to Deal Damage While Thermal is Active as Predator?
So, update PUBG to the latest version 10.2 using the given guide and get all new content. Now, it is time to know about the changes made to the game through this latest update.
PUBG Console Update 10.2 Patch Notes
PGI.S Lobby Update
- PGI.S themed lobby has been updated for the normal match with kickass BGM.
Other PGI.S Related Updates
- PGI.S logo graffiti has been painted around the buildings of Erangel and Miramar.
- Starting plane will be dragging PGI.S promo banners in Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, Vikendi and Karakin.
- New PGI.S loading screen splash art has been added.
- Due to performance issues, digital screens on Erangel and Miramar will not be supported on console platforms.
New Vehicle: Coupe RB
- Max capacity: 2 (Driver, Passenger)
- Max speed: 150km/h
- Only spawned in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok
New Feature: Reputation System
- The reputation level designates whether a player is well-mannered or toxic towards others.
- Reputation level will be displayed in the Team Finder and team member list next to player IGN.
- Reputation levels range from 0 to 5, for a total of 6 levels.
You can also read: How to Defeat Predator in Fortnite?
These were the complete patch notes of the latest PUBG Console Update 10.2.
Conclusion: PUBG Console Update 10.2
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest PUBG Console Update 10.2, its patch notes, the downloading guide, update file size and other information related to it. If you have any doubts or questions related to this latest patch, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.