Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes Y6S4.1 is out and there are a lot of new things to explore in the Rainbow Six Siege game. The fans from across the world are excited to know the changes made with this game. The developers have made some fixes and added new features to this game that will make this game amazing.
The latest update of the Rainbow Six Siege game is available to download. You can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of Rainbow Size Siege Patch Y6S4.1 for Ubisoft Connect is 3.38 GB. For steam, it will take 2.07 GB. For Xbox One it will take 1.94 GB. The size of this latest update for Xbox Series X is only 2.71 GB. The size of this update for PS4 is 2.19 GB and for PS5 is 2.44 GB.
Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes Y6S4.1
- The developers have added an in-game toggle to show or hide an Operator Card while in Support Mode.
- With Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes Y6S4.1, the developers have addressed a bug where reverse friendly fire icon is not displayed during the end of round replay if the last Defender standing eliminates the hostage.
- With this update, the developers have addressed a bug where headshot Only setting is missing from the Matchmaking Preferences for Training Grounds.
- The developers have fixed an issue where when Thatcher’s EMP Grenade disables Thorn’s Razorbloom Shell, the scoring message names Thorn’s unique ability instead of Thatcher’s.
- With Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes Y6S4.1. the developers have addressed a bug where AI opponents equipped with assault rifles don’t fire at players in Training Grounds on PS5.
- The developers have addressed UI issues.
- Addressed audio and SFX issues.
- Addressed localization issues.
- Addressed customization issues.
- The developers have fixed an issue where the microphone remains open after releasing Push To Talk button.
- Addressed a bug where performance drops to 30fps when highlighting any uniform in the Progression section of the Battle Pass.
- The developers have addressed a bug where performance drops while browsing and opening Alpha Packs.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect purchase option is highlighted in the Get Packs side panel.
- Fixed an issue where the first two Battle Pass tiers appear as locked when unlocking the next tier.
More about Rainbow Six Siege
After explaining the complete information regarding Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes Y6S4.1, we would like to explain a brief introduction of this game that will help you to explore more about it:
It is a very interesting online tactical shooter video game that is full of fun and joy. Ubisoft Montreal is the developer of this game and Ubisoft is the publisher of this game. This game can be played on different platforms such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
You can play the Rainbow Six Siege on any of these gaming platforms. This game was released on December 1, 2015. The players can utilize different operators in the Rainbow Six Siege game. There are different types of weapons, nationalities, and different things to explore in this game.
You can also read: Skyrim Update 1.23 Patch Notes
It was the complete guide on Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes Y6S4.1. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding the Rainbow Size Siege update, you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes Y6S4.1.
You can also read: Roblox RPG Simulator Codes December 2021