Rimworld Patch Notes 3 November 2022 is out, and the fans are excited to know the changes made to this game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding patch notes of the Rimworld game.
Today, Rimworld Patch Notes 3 has been released and is available to download; you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the Rimworld game depends on the device.
You can also read: Minecraft Steve AI
We have embedded a tweet related to the latest update of the Rimworld game that would be helpful to you:
We just a fixed an error we made that broke direct downloads of RimWorld for people who purchased on our site. (The system for giving Steam access was ok).
I’m very sorry about that and I apologize.
We’re implementing technical safeties to prevent any kind of re-occurrence.
— Tynan Sylvester (@TynanSylvester) November 2, 2022
You can also read: Tower Defense Codes November 2022: How To Redeem
Rimworld Patch Notes 3 November 2022
At present, the patch notes for today’s update are not available, so we have provided the latest patch notes for this game. Here are the complete patch notes of the Rimworld game that would be helpful to you:
- Touch screen scrolling improvements on SteamDeck.
- Holding a special “middle mouse button” button on SteamDeck, now translates left clicks into right clicks. This makes it possible to give goto orders to drafted pawns by using the touch screen.
- Allow more zoom on SteamDeck for better touchscreen support and easier navigation.
- Don’t pan the camera if the middle mouse button is held and a colonist is selected on SteamDeck.
- It’s now possible to scroll through lists by dragging your finger on SteamDeck.
- Make zooming faster on SteamDeck.
- The show accepts key command hotkey on SteamDeck.
- Main buttons position change (change height instead of y).
- Larger float menu options on SteamDeck.
- Don’t show tooltips when the SteamDeck keyboard is open.
- The keyboard on a SteamDeck now shows automatically when a new text field is focused.
- Change quests SteamDeck icon.
- Set new, better SteamDeck menu icons.
- Increase text input font size.
- Added UnityGUIBugsFixer calls to LearningReadout since it uses GUI.BeginScrollView directly.
- Added SteamDeck configuration file.
- Suppress SteamDeck ConceptDef warnings with Rimworld Patch Notes 3 November 2022.
- Added “Simulate using Steam Deck” debug setting.
- Updated Steamworks so that it’s possible to show the correct on-screen keyboard on SteamDeck.
- Added SteamInput.
- Make ScrollWheelZoomRate a static property.
You can also read: Blox Fruits Codes November 2022: How To Redeem
- Missing EventUp event in MultiPawnGotoController on SteamDeck
- Keyboard instantly hides after appearing
- The “absorb clicks area” around gizmos is too large and it makes the left part of every gizmo unusable, even though the gizmo is highlighted.
- Error after pressing quit to OS button
- Mouse position never updates on a SteamDeck
- Changing GUI.matrix also breaks the mouse position, I added 1 more UnityGUIBugsFixer callback to fix this.
More about Rimworld Game
After explaining the complete information regarding Rimworld Patch Notes 3 November 2022, we would like to explain more about the Rimworld game:
It is a very interesting construction and management simulation video game that is full of fun. You can enjoy playing the Rimworld game on various platforms such as Linux, macOS, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. This game was released on October 17, 2018. This game comes under the Construction and management simulation genre. You can play this game solo, as the Rimworld game supports single-player mode.
You can also read: Modern Warfare 2 Weapon Tier List November 2022: Best Weapons
It was the complete guide on Rimworld Patch Notes 3 November 2022. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding the update of the Rimworld game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Rimworld game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Rimworld Patch Notes 3 November 2022.