Rust Console Update 1.54 is out, and the fans are excited to know the patch notes of the Rust Console game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the patch notes of the Rust Console game.
You can also read: Bloodline Heroes of Lithas Tier List November 2022
Rust Console Update 1.54 Release Date
Rust Console Patch 1.54 is going to be released soon. On October 13, 2022, the Rust Console update 1.53 was released, and the fans were excited to know the upcoming update of this game. The download size of the Rust Console game depends on the device.
Rust Console Update 1.54 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Rust Console update that will help you to explore more about this game. At present the udpate 1.54 is not available so we have provided the patch notes of Rust Console 1.53 game:
You can also read: Genshin Impact Codes November 2022: How To Redeem
- Scientists will no longer continue shooting at killed players who respawn nearby and out of sight.
- Throwing items at shallow angles will no longer disappear with Rust Console Update 1.54.
- Removed collision from the debris of destroyed barrels.
- Scientists will no longer target players out of their range.
- Rockets fired by the Bradley APC and the Attack Helicopter now move at the correct speed.
- Reduced the distance that it takes for Scientists to stop being aggressive towards players.
- Fixed players being able to clip through vents at various monuments.
- The Small Oil Refinery at the Outpost can be used to make Low Grade Fuel again.
- Fixed texture issues at the Airfield.
- Players are no longer blocked from travelling through the vents at the Launch Site with Rust Console Update 1.54.
- Players can now only sleep for up to 30 minutes inside a Safe Zone, then they are automatically killed.
- Fixed force crouching at Cargo Ship, Dome and Water Treatment Plant.
- Fixed an issue causing players to clip through ceilings on the Cargo Ship.
You can also read: Pixel Gun Tower Defense Codes November 2022: How To Redeem
- Players can no longer clip through floors or ceilings by using a Wooden Ladder.
- Partial fix for black shadows on ceilings when Campfire is lit.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Incendiary Ammo to continue to damage killed players after they respawn.
- Timed Explosives no longer disappear when thrown at objects.
- Partial fix for Sheet Metal building blocks appearing completely white from a distance.
- Multiple Wooden Ladders can no longer be deployed on top of each other.
- Swapping one item of clothing with another when the inventory is full, will no longer cause the original item to be lost.
- Frog Boots are back in the Clothing section of the crafting menu.
- Reduced the flashing effect when firing a weapon with the Holosight attachment at night.
- The death screen no longer shows the wrong information when you are killed by a Scientist or Bandit.
- The map icon for the Locked Crate now disappears when the crate has been looted, or when it despawns.
- Fixed an issue with the Death screen map soft-locking the game.
- Fixed various text localisation issues.
- The Demolish option is now greyed out on the Hammer’s building/upgrade menu after 10 minutes, instead of being hidden.
- Fixed an issue with the In-game map preventing the UI from being interactable.
- Fixed an issue that soft-locked the Tech Tree.
You can also read: Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3 Characters List October 2022
It was the complete guide on Rust Console Update 1.54. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding the update of the Rust Console game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Rust Console game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Rust Console Update 1.54.