The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.35 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are excited to know the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of The Elder Scrolls Online game. Here, you can explore all the changes that have been made with The Elder Scrolls Online game.
You can also read: Ubisoft Forward September 2022: Showcase Date, How To Watch, Start Time
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.35 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.35 that will help you to explore more about this game:
Lost Depths DLC Two New Dungeons
- Earthen Root Enclave and Graven Deep are 4-player dungeons that can be reached via High Isle and Amenos, respectively.
- Earthen Root Enclave’s entrance is in southwestern High Isle. The entrance is west of the Coral Road Wayshrine.
- Graven Deep’s entrance is located in southern Amenos, on the docks of Amenos Station.
- There are unique item sets, including two new Undaunted Monster Mask sets, only available within the Dungeons.
- Both dungeons include a Normal version in addition to a challenging Veteran version. Each dungeon features challenging
- Hard Modes for each of their three boss encounters.
New Achievements and Titles
- The “Invaders’ Bane” title can be obtained by completing the Invaders’ Bane achievement with The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.35 Patch Notes.
- The “Fist of Tava” title can be obtained by completing the Fist of Tava achievement.
- The “Earthen Root Avenger” title can be obtained by completing the Earthen Root Avenger achievement.
- The “Earthen Root Champion” title can be obtained by completing the Earthen Root Enclave Champion achievement.
You can also read: MLB The Show 22: Best cards in Diamond Dynasty – Tier list (September 2022)
New Rewards for the Worthy
- Nocturnal’s Ploy – Medium with The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.35 Patch Notes.
- 2 – Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
- 3 – Adds 424 Critical Resistance
- 4 – Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
- 5 – When you apply a Major Debuff to an enemy, remove a Major Buff with a duration from the target. When you apply a Minor Debuff to an enemy, remove a Minor Buff with a duration from the target.
- Langour of Peryite – Light
- 2 – Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
- 3 – Adds 424 Critical Resistance
- 4 – Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
- 5 – You deal 6% increased damage to blocking players. When you deal Light Attack damage to an enemy that is immune to crowd control, apply Langour for 10 seconds, reducing their Magicka Recovery and Stamina Recovery by 248.
- Faustina Curio now sells Deadlands Mixed Furnisher’s Documents, which contain random furnishing plans from Deadlands and Fargrave, similar to prior Mixed Furnisher’s Documents with The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.35 Patch Notes.
- Rolis Hlaalu, the Mastercraft Mediator, also has 7 new furnishing plans available for purchase:
- Sketch: High Isle Hourglass, Gold
- Design: Shark Jaw, Massive
- Diagram: High Isle Beacon, Unlit
- Pattern: High Isle Tapestry, Seaside Tourney
- Blueprint: High Isle Caravel, Miniature
- Praxis: High Isle Hearth, Tilework
- Formula: Potted Trees, Stonelore Dogwood
- As usual, Rolis has also handed the prior set of furnishing plans over to his assistant, Faustina Curio.
- Diagram: Deadlands Throne
- Design: Blackwood Provisioning Station
- Pattern: Deadlands Tapestry, Mehrunes Dagon
- Formula: Fargrave Water Globules, Static
- Blueprint: Alinor Easel, Carved
- Praxis: Deadlands Puzzle Cube
You can also read: PGA 2k23 Patch Notes, Leaks, New Update Release Date
It was the complete guide on The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.35 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of The Elder Scroll Online game. If you have any queries regarding the update of The Elder Scrolls Online, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.35 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Anime Fighters Simulator Codes September 2022: How To Redeem