Electronic Arts have released Apex Legends Update 1.60 and the Patch Notes are now available. The Chaos Theory event is now live and there are a lot of changes in the game. New skins have been added for legends. Looking for more info? Have a look.
Apex Legends Update 1.60 is pushed by EA and the update is now rolling out for users. This update comes with a lot of changes in the game, so you don’t want to miss the Patch Notes. A new feature has been added in the game in which a survival slot for player inventory. Apart from that, a no-fill option has been added for solo players. You can earn free battle pass levels and x2 XP if you can play on Nintendo Switch.
Below, you can find out more about the Apex Legends Update 1.60 Patch Notes, have a look.
Apex Legends Update 1.60 Patch Notes, Weapons and Legends Update
Here are the official Apex Legends Update 1.60 Patch Notes:
- Nox Grenade cooldown has been increased from 2.5 to 3.5 minutes.
- Nox Gas damages at 5 HP constantly instead of 6HP to 12 HP.
Please note that we haven’t included the developer’s notes.
- Low Profile has been removed.
- When in Dome of Protection the 15% faster healing item has been removed.
- Black Hole Cooldown has been increased from 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, the Revenant’s Silence disables the Mirage’s cloaked revive and will respawn as well as Octane’s Swift Mend.
- Now, the Wattson has the passive shield regen at 0.5 HP/s.
- Instead of inflicting 200 damage, the explosives were damaging the Amped Cover normally.
- Instead of inflicting 175 damage, the explosives were damaging Sheila normally.
So this was all about the Legend Updates in Apex Legends Update 1.60 Patch Notes. Now have a look at the weapons update.
Apex Legends Update 1.60: Weapon Update
Below, you can find more about the Weapon updates:
- All gold ARs and LMGs base optics have been increased by 2x Bruiser.
- The Pellet damage has been decreased from 13 to 11 and the fire rate has been increased from 1.0 to 1.1.
- Including base, +1 bullet has been added in every magazine size.
- Hip-fire spread has been increased.
So this was all about weapon updates, now let’s look at the bug fixes and quality of life changes.
Some other changes and Bug Fixes
- An issue with Gibraltar not getting hit registrations when simultaneously releasing ADS and shooting while his Gun Shield was up, has been fixed.
- Now you cannot cancel into the Void by hoping at a wall.
- The brand new Skydive Emote will work with the Legendary skins.
- An issue that was causing Nox Gas to flicker for some players affected by it, has been fixed.
- An issue in a few areas Loba could teleport into that would get her stuck, has been fixed.
- An issue in the Gravity Lift falling through the floor when used on the train tracks in World’s Edge’s Sorting Factory has been fixed.
- Jump pads can now be destroyed with the Motherload.
- You won’t be pushed to use Motherload.
- Now, you can’t double your grenades after looting a dead fuse’s deathbox.
So this was all about the Apex Legends Update 1.60 Patch Notes. This update is now available to download on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Apex Legends Update 1.60 Patch Notes Today (March 2021).