Minecraft Update 2.21 Patch Notes is out and the player are super excited to know the changes made with this update. This update has made a lot of changes in this game. We have the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about this update.
Minecraft Update 2.21
This update is available to download, you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The size of Minecraft Update 2.21 is 221 MB. This update has added some fixes, improvements, as well as Vanilla Parity Changes. Some bugs have been also fixed with this update. Minecraft PS4 Update 2.21 has brought a lot of changes.
You can also read: Resident Evil Village Download File Size – Xbox Series X|S Revealed 2021
Minecraft Update 2.21 Patch Notes
Vanilla Parity Changes and Fixes
- The players can experience the ambient sounds in the Nether.
- The mobile players should update the Minecraft Original Music Pack via the Marketplace in order to hear these new sounds.
- You can use the bone meal in the warm ocean biomes now only generates sea grass, coral as well as coral fans.
- The developers have added F11 as a keyboard shortcut for Full Screen mode.
- Text-to-speech volume slider in Audio Settings has been added with this update.
You can also read: The Division 2 Update 1.32 Patch Notes
- The players might be unable to change back from Local Network to Online Network on Nintendo Switch due to infinite loading.
- The players are unable to see and join LAN sessions on Xbox without on Xbox Live Gold subscription.
- There are not any animations while using items as well as punching at the air when playing on mobile devices with Minecraft Update 2.21 Patch Notes.
Performance / Stability
- A number of crashes that could occur during gameplay have been fixed.
- The developers have fixed the crash that could occur when opening the achievements screen when the Anti-Aliasing setting was set to 1.
- A crash that could occur when loading ‘.mcstructure’ files into the world that include entities have been fixed.
- A crash that could occur when leaving a world have been fixed with Minecraft Update 2.21 Patch Notes.
- The crashing issue related to corrupted biomes during world load for various Marketplace worlds have been fixed.
- The players are once again would be able to join servers while the server has view-distance set to 4 or less.
- Now, the split-screen characters are stored in the memory as well as re-joining the game will keep the character that the player had.
- The issue issue where crafting a bed with the recipe book unlocked the “Change of Sheets” trophy have been fixed.
- Now, sign in failures have a more helpful error message as well as provide error codes.
- The issue where the crafting a bed with the recipe book unlocked the “Change of Sheets” trophy have been fixed with Minecraft Update 2.21 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Searching For Legends Pokemon Go Tasks and Rewards
- The players taking fall damage when opening Shulker Boxes have been fixed.
- The players would not dismount into liquids from rideables such as boats.
- The bug where parrots could fly upwards indefinitely have been fixed.
- The issue that was causing the Ender Dragon animation to appear jittery have been fixed.
- The new logic for mobs dismounting rideables have been added with Minecraft Update 2.21 Patch Notes.
- The bug where foxes wouldn’t knock off and eat sweet berries have been fixed.
- The mining crimson hyphae with Silk Touch now returns a placeable block.
- The certain Marketplace worlds having incorrect block data when played on Realms and multiplayer between mobile and PC, this issue has been fixed.
We have explained the complete information regarding Minecraft Update 2.21 Patch Notes 1.16.210. For detailed information, you can also visit: Source
The Last Words
It was the complete guide on Minecraft Update 2.21 Patch Notes 1.16.210. If you have any queries then drop it in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: Kakarot DLC 3 Release Date