Battlefield 2042 Update 1.000.013 Patch Notes are out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Battlefield 2042 game.
Battlefield 2042 Update 1.000.013 is available to download, you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of the Battlefield 2042 game. The download size of the Battlefield 2042 game depends on the device.
Battlefield 2042 Update 1.000.013 Patch Notes
Here, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Battlefield 2042 1.000.013 game that will help you to explore the changes made with this game:
- Voice Chat Channel is now greyed out in the Social Menu when Voice Chat is turned On, but you are unable to switch channels with Battlefield 2042 Update 1.000.013 Patch Notes.
- The developer has resolved instances where players could be Squad or Team switched outside of their Party
- Resolved instances where in-game QR codes could not be scanned due to resolution issues
- The developer has resolved Mouse Raw Input Settings sometimes reverting
- Quitting an ongoing match no longer automatically puts you back into the matchmaking queue
- Resolved instances where switching to Fullscreen would cause the Borderless Window setting to not work on a second monitor
- When disabling Social Communication options via Console, Text-to-speech and Speech-to-text options will now automatically be greyed out in-game
- A flickering microphone indicator when clicking on the VoIP:Party button on the Social screen has been resolved with Battlefield 2042 Update 1.000.013 Patch Notes.
- Added missing Voice indicators on Xbox Series X|S when unplugging/plugging in a headset to the controller
- Closing the Pause menu no longer briefly shows the hangar lobby background
- Online IDs are now displayed in the rewards screen after the End of the Round when VoIP is enabled
- Resolved instances where keyboard input was lost and the game window couldn’t be focused after alt+tabbing out of the game.
You can also read: Black Ops Cold War Update 1.32 Patch Notes
- Resolved instances of crashes when joining an in-progress match in Battlefield Portal
- Resolved instances where AI-driven tanks were getting stuck on cover assets
- Fixed an issue on Caspian Border where the player spawned Out of Bounds when deploying in a tank at the US HQ
- The developer has fixed an issue on El-Alamein and Arica Harbor where it wasn’t possible to vault through certain windows
- The developer has fixed an issue on Valparaiso where vehicles could spawn underground in the lower US HQ
- The developer has fixed an issue on Caspian Border where the T-90 at Capture Point E1 would repeatedly respawn
- Pathing for thrown grenades has been improved with Battlefield 2042 Update 1.000.013 Patch Notes.
- Smoke Grenade effects can no longer be negated by opening the Collections menu
- Resolved a bug where a weapon would fire while equipping an IBA Armor Plate with Battlefield 2042 Update 1.000.013 Patch Notes.
- Resolved the Prox Sensor floating after the vehicle it was thrown on and moves away
- Resolved instances where the Med-Pen wasn’t available for use
- The FXM-33 AA Missile’s lock-on timer is now consistent between maps
- The EMP Grenade now affects the Insertion Beacon, SG-36 Sentry Gun and APS-36 Shootdown Sentinel
- Fixed an issue with the Repair Tool where repair progress would disappear during repair with Battlefield 2042 Update 1.000.013 Patch Notes.
- Resolved rare instances where Ammo Crates didn’t provide ammo
- Resolved a broken grenade throwing animation while vaulting with Battlefield 2042 Update 1.000.013 Patch Notes.
- Resolved a broken hand animation after sprinting into a wall while holding a grenade
- The Press Button animation no longer plays twice when pressed
- Resolved a stuttering animation when transitioning from petting Ranger back to the soldier
- Fixed instances where parachutes didn’t deploy as intended
- Resolved instances of the camera clipping with the ground while inside a tornado
- Fixed an issue where movement penalty speed after jump landing didn’t trigger
- The left hand no longer twitches while in the first person when going from prone ADS to standing ADS
You can also read: Trek to Yomi Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the lock-on UI would sometimes not appear on enemy vehicles
- Made improvements to the landing of helicopters, which should not explode as easily when touching the ground at landing speeds
- Fixed an issue that was causing the 3rd person’s ADS camera to break while piloting aircraft
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from entering the Polaris Sportsman from specific angles
- Fixed an issue that was causing the cooldown on the vehicle deploy screen not to display accurately
- Fixed an issue where the reload and the ammo count resets while switching magazines in the Plus Menu
- Tracer effects for Bolt Action rifles are now thicker to increase their visibility at long range
- Aim Assist is no longer present for Sniper Rifles in hip fire
- Fixed an issue where the crosshair would sometimes disappear when swapping sights
- Players can now Hold Breaths for a total of 10 seconds
- The Hold Breath breath mechanic for Bolt Action Rifles has its duration extended
- Fixed an issue where the crosshair would sometimes vanish upon revive
- Underbarrel Attachments no longer affect weapon Deploy / Undeploy times
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Plus Menu to break when equipping the Masterkey attachment
- Fixed some weapons displaying wrong ammo counts for specific magazines
- Fixed an issue where the AC42 Iron Sights could be blurry
- The bipod on the DSR-1 should now properly visually attach to surfaces with Battlefield 2042 Update 1.000.013 Patch Notes.
- Champion Muzzle Brake is now attached properly to the PBX-45
- Warhawk Compensator is now properly attached to the MP9 icon on the deploy screen
- Fixed an issue where some weapons would display incorrect reloading animations
It was the complete guide on Battlefield 2042 Update 1.000.013 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Battlefield game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Battlefield 2042 game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your Battlefield 2042 Update 1.000.013 Patch Notes queries.
You can also read: Diablo Immortal Best Class For Solo, Mobile, PVP June 2022