As the latest Call of Duty Modern Warfare Patch Notes for the month of November 2021 are available, all the players in this game want to know what are the changes that are made in the sixth season of this game as well as the new items and features to expect in the game through this major update.
That’s why we have decided to bring this guide about the latest Call of Duty Modern Warfare Patch Notes for November 2021, the process to install this latest update on your gaming platform, all major changes made, as well as other changes that you will get. So, let’s explore its patch notes without any delay.
You can also read: Does Battlefield 2042 have Team Deathmatch?
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Patch Notes November 2021 Revealed
Call of Duty Modern Warfare is one of the most popular games in the CoD series. It is a first-person shooter video game that is developed by Infinity Ward while the publisher of this game is Activision. This game was released in 2019 and even in 2021, it is played by a lot of gamers due to its interesting gameplay. Even the developer of this game regularly brings some new features and changes to the game.
In case you do not know, this game is currently in its sixth season and a lot of fresh content is added to the game by its developer this month. Due to this, the players in this game are looking for the detailed Call of Duty Modern Warfare Patch Notes for November 2021. We have provided you with the complete patch notes of this latest major update below.
You can also read: Dark Alliance Patch Notes 1.08 Update
This game is available to play on Microsoft Windows, PS4, and Xbox One. You can event play in on the next-gen PlayStation and Xbox consoles through the backward compatibility support. Due to this, this latest update is available on all these gaming platforms to download and install.
Detailed Call of Duty Modern Warfare Patch Notes for November 2021
Here are the detailed patch notes of this latest update. Read it to know about the changes and new features added to the game.
New Warzone Trello Board
As of now, we will be using a new Warzone-only Trello board to aid us in our endeavor to improve the quality of our communication with you, our community! We hope that this board, alongside our continued Twitter updates, will keep you all as informed as possible on a number of items both in and out of the game.
The type of information you can expect to find on this new board includes:
- Links to Patch Notes
- Playlist updates
- Schedules for Limited-Time Events/Modes, Double XP Weekends, and more
- The top tracked Live Issues in Warzone
- A history of past Playlists, Events, and Resolved Issues
You can also read: BGMI 1.17 Update Release Time, Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue causing the “Science” Camo Unlock Challenge for the R1 Shadowhunter (BOCW) to not track.
- FIxed an issue with the text on the “Surprise Splash” Legendary Assault Rifle Echo (BOCW) Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect text to appear for the LAPA (BOCW) Weapon Unlock Challenge.
- Fixed various issues with Attachment visibility on the “High Stakes” Light Machine Gun Delta (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue with the “Phoenix Inferno” Assault Rifle Delta (BOCW) Blueprint where the ADS animation was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue causing the Ghost Perk to not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing the After Action Report to not show the Player’s full ATVI ID.
- Fixed an issue causing the Party Leader UI to overlap with the text chat window.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to get kicked from the Favorite Operators menu.
- Fixed an issue causing Players who are killed in the pre-match lobby to start a match as dead.
- Fixed an issue causing damage dealt with a vehicle to a downed enemy to not register.
Do not forget to share your views about this Call of Duty Modern Warfare Patch Notes for November 2021 in the comments below.
In conclusion, we hope that you have got all details about the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare Patch Notes for November 2021, all details about this latest major update for this month, the complete information about all changes made to the game, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section below. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: Where is Lower Kurast Diablo 2 Resurrected?
Source: Raven Software