The latest Demon Turf Update 1.01 is released and this latest update has made various changes to the game. Due to this, all the players in this game are looking for detailed patch notes. That’s why we have decided to bring its patch notes to you.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of this new Demon Turf Update 1.01, what are the changes made to the game and the new features added through this new patch, its downloading file size, the process to update your game to this latest version, as well as other information that you need to know about it. Let’s have a look at these patch notes without any delay.
You can also read: Gran Turismo 7 PS5 Preload Date
Demon Turf Update 1.01 Released – All You Need to Know
Demon Turf is a popular 3D platformer that you can enjoy on various gaming platforms. This game is developed by Fabraz while its publisher is Playtonic Friends. A lot of gamers enjoy this game regularly due to its interesting gameplay. Even its developer regularly brings new updates to make the gameplay better. The latest Demon Turf Update 1.01 is here and it has made various changes to the game.
Update File Size
If we talk about the exact update file size of this new update, it is not known yet. But, we will try to update it here soon.
Detailed Demon Turf Update 1.01 Patch Notes
Here are the detailed patch notes of the latest Demon Turf Update 1.01. We have provided them below so that you can know about the changes made to the game.
- Removed and/or replaced a lot of combat zones in several levels to keep things speedy.
- There’s now a setting to turn off camera overrides, like the ones pointing at what unlocked.
- Adjusted “Gotta go Fast” arena’s layout to be more forgiving.
- Made the snowstorm effect in return trips of Peak Plateau more transparent.
- Lowered and adjusted a bunch of sound effect volumes.
- Lowered overall color red values in the Apocadesert areas.
- Added a hint sign about adjustable gamma values for particularly dark levels. Also adjusted the glide hint sign in Tomoe and Gozen’s boss fight for better
- mechanical clarity.
- Added poison drops when spinning while poisoned to further indicate this shakes the effect off you.
- Flying spiky pigs now groundpound non-lethal waves.
You can also read: Roblox Anime Fighting Simulator Codes February 2022
- Rollout and other sounds don’t suddenly stop playing anymore at random moments.
- Arena matches now don’t share the same personal best times anymore.
- Fixed an issue with wall climbing while spamming the turf wheel with slo-mo on.
- Input is now locked when loading into a level from the quest menu or deleting save data.
- Wall check for checkpoint placement has been improved.
- Global timer no longer goes bonkers past the 100 hour mark.
- Trophy time is correctly displayed in the win menu of bosses now at all times.
- Spamming the checkpoint button while walking now doesn’t interrupt walking animations.
- Restarting a boss fight from the win menu now properly resets the music.
- The #ranking number now properly displays in the leaderboard’s friend list if it’s scrolling.
- Fixed an issue when spamming the turf wheel with slo-mo on while entering a teleporter.
In conclusion, we hope that you have got all details related to the latest Demon Turf Update 1.01, its complete changelog, new features added to the game, the update file size, how to update your game to this new version, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help youin solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: Roblox Reaper 2 Codes January 2022: How To Redeem