The new week is here which means we can find more and new challenges in Destiny 2 this week. So here is the complete guide on Destiny 2 Nightfall Rotation 2022 and the weekly reset, have a look.
The weekly challenges in Destiny 2 reset every week which means new challenges are coming later today. In search of the power level cap, we can expect more activities to complete. The Destiny 2 every week reset starts at 6 PM BST and it can start late as well because of the high-quality patches. If you are wondering that what news will be coming this week in Destiny 2 then let me inform you that there is a lot of new challenges and activities coming this week and if you want to know about them in details, that you can check out more information below.
Below, you can find out detailed info about Destiny 2 Nightfall Rotation, new weekly reset challenges, activities and more, have a look. But before that, you can Checkout: Destiny 2: K1 Revelation Lost Sector, K1 Logistics, K1 Crew Quarters and K1 Communion Locations
Destiny 2 Nightfall Rotation 2022 | New Weekly Reset
The Destiny 2 weekly reset will be deployed at 6 PM BST on April 13. This information was given on the Destiny subreddit. When it comes to the Destiny 2 Nightfall Rotation for April 13 then below, we have given all the info about it.
Nightfall – The Ordeal: Fallen SABER Modifiers
Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Hot Knife: Shanks now have Solar shields
Checkout: Destiny 2 Season 14 Roadmap, Power Cap, Armor, Trailer, Release
Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- S.A.B.E.R. Protocol: Incoming Solar and environmental damage increased.
- Champions: Fallen: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
Destiny 2 Nightfall Rotation 2022: The Ordeal- Master
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
Checkout: Reservoir Burst Destiny 2 | New Fusion Rifle is Back!
Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
Checkout: Finite Impactor Destiny 2 | New Iron Banner Guns Revealed For Season 14
When it comes to the rewards of the weekly reset challenges then there is again a lot of rewards that you can obtain by completing the challenges. Below, you can find details about the reward.
Weekly Challenge Rewards: Destiny 2 Nightfall Rotation
- Nightfall Rotation Drop: THE SWARM (Machine Gun)
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high-difficulty run.
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
Apart from that, there is a lot that will be coming this week in Destiny 2 such as a lot of Europa Activities, Legacy Activities, and more is coming this week after the weekly reset. The Destiny 2 Nightfall Rotation occurs at 6 PM GMT and this occurs every Friday. Hopefully, Bungie will keep on making big changes to the game, and the player will stick to the game.
If you have any queries or suggestion then do let us know in the comment section and we will try to provide you will the best possible solution.
Checkout: How to Complete the Suited for Combat Destiny 2? Season of the Chosen
So this was all about Destiny 2 Nightfall Rotation 2022 | New Weekly Reset Guide and Changes. Hopefully, you will like our approach.